Archive Problems and Fixes

Mrsyates

Re: Known Issues (Updated Nov-05-15)

<r><QUOTE author="Auronmik"><s>

</s>

but after all the hours of play and made ​​annoying lose all progress .<br/>

but for the Italian language is not there anything?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

it was announced multiple time that progress after closed beta would be wiped. And no, the game is currently only available in english.</r>

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="steloco"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Sage"><s>
</s>Here is a list of Known Issues<br/>

<br/>

Version 91<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="150"><s></s>Android App Not Working<e></e></SIZE>

<QUOTE><s>

</s> A quick test to do first, Install Terminal Emulator for Android from the Play Store<br/>

Then type<br/>

getprop ro.product.cpu.abi<br/>

<br/>

Let us know what the Output is<e>

</e></QUOTE><e>
</e></QUOTE>

armeabi-v7a<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I have the same output, armeabi-v7a</r>

<t>While the alternative link is nice to have, the version downloaded is out of date and the game will simply not play because of it. The mediafire link won't work with me (mediafire won't work period), so if there's some way to update the launcher without a separate download, I would like to be notified because I can't seem to find it.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="10superpower"><s>

</s><POST content="61922"><s></s>61922<e></e></POST> While the alternative link is nice to have, the version downloaded is out of date and the game will simply not play because of it. The mediafire link won't work with me (mediafire won't work period), so if there's some way to update the launcher without a separate download, I would like to be notified because I can't seem to find it.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Some ppl have issues with mediafire due to addons like "noscript" for firefox has been known to cause issues, also some ppl with google chome have probs, might try a stripped down version of IE, or a Firefox with no addons</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Sage"><s>

</s>@GGexe @Pimander1446 <br/>

<br/>

You may have to try several times before you can actually get in sometimes it takes me about 10 trys myself when it's really busy<e>

</e></QUOTE>

its been like 20 days now.. i guess i really cant..</r>

<t>Hi, I think there's something wrong with the Android app again. When I updated and run the game it automatically closes after a few minutes. Is it just me or is the app for android not available for the moment.</t>