Archive Problems and Fixes

Mrsyates

Re: Windows 10 Users (Problems and Fixes)

<r><COLOR color="orange"><s></s>I'm having the windows 10 bluescreen error and that didn't fix it. All my drivers are up to date. How come PRO worked on the last version and not this one? I don't think it is our hardware to blame, but the version itself.<e></e></COLOR></r>

“Gotta Catch ‘em All!”

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Bowser"><s>

</s><POST content="38970"><s></s>38970<e></e></POST> <COLOR color="orange"><s></s>I'm having the windows 10 bluescreen error and that didn't fix it. All my drivers are up to date. How come PRO worked on the last version and not this one? I don't think it is our hardware to blame, but the version itself.<e></e></COLOR><e>
</e></QUOTE>

I got blamed for my "lousy PC" in the "Support live chat" and that it's not the game devs problem.<br/>

So.. WE ALL HAVE REALLY LOUSY PCs AND IT'S OUR FAULT GUYS.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

ps. pls help, I'm addicted, I need this.</r>

<r>game was working for me even after the update, was on yesterday... and today I get this, so how is this my up to date hardwares problem? if it was working prior to the update and even after the update? and then bam! <E>:Angel:</E> (tried the fixes and nothing T_T)</r>

<t>It's absolutely not my hardware... Since I have never ever had any problem with any games of any kind before. I'm looking forward for a fix hahah Seems like the only way now is to go play the old pokemon Y</t>

<r>The creators or administrators of this game should be smarter and beat each other to make them realize that this game got out of hand that fit 1500 people anywhere going to give results at least 5000 need ... this is misconduct only bothers me a bit this situation and I would like to help<br/>

<E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Pokedex"><s>

</s><POST content="39035"><s></s>39035<e></e></POST> I'm 99% sure they won't fix it... I'll pray for the 1% happens <E>:Bored:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

I hope they fix this somehow xD, I have paid time and such and I wanted to farm staryu T_T</r>

Re: Known Issues

<r><QUOTE author="PhanCast"><s>

</s><POST content="38896"><s></s>38896<e></e></POST> Having Watchdog crashes, tried to follow compatibility "Run in 640x480" but the check box is grayed out. <URL url="https://puu.sh/kvDnQ/1fb20be678.png">https://puu.sh/kvDnQ/1fb20be678.png</URL> Help ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

@PhanCast This post has been updated since you posted. New Info was found out. turns out with 64bit that does not work you will need to use 32 if you want that workaround to work.</r>

Re: Known Issues

<r><QUOTE author="Sage"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="PhanCast"><s>
</s><POST content="38896"><s></s>38896<e></e></POST> Having Watchdog crashes, tried to follow compatibility "Run in 640x480" but the check box is grayed out. <URL url="https://puu.sh/kvDnQ/1fb20be678.png">https://puu.sh/kvDnQ/1fb20be678.png</URL> Help ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

@PhanCast This post has been updated since you posted. New Info was found out. turns out with 64bit that does not work you will need to use 32 if you want that workaround to work.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Following up on this it is not a 'permanent fix.'<br/>

<br/>

I tried it, after attempting everything else - I downloaded 32bit.<br/>

Opening 32 bit > Received watchdog (As expected.)<br/>

So I went into settings and selected run in 640x480.<br/>

Reopened - wonky screen wonky screen Alt + enter - okay we're working.<br/>

Loading game going slow though, that's fine - thats expected. <br/>

Will not allow me to readjust resolution : Crashes everytime - even if I do it from log in screen. <br/>

Fullscreen is the onlyway it will not crash - if you run it fullscreen 640x480.<br/>

But that's unplayable basically. <br/>

<br/>

So now I'm just waiting for the next update and hopefully someone on your end can figure out what you guys did between last update and this update that royally *words* some of us. @Sage</r>