blue problem

Mysteries

Hi,

First of all, I am mainly playing on blue (700+ hours) and I never ever experienced this issue. I'm buying a MS/month and always did it at the price of 350k. The last I bought was a few days ago.

Then I don't think any mod or GM will help you in this case. The game use a player-rules market, if you don't want to buy something that high, just do not buy it and aim for lower. If everyone do this, the "greedy people" (as you call them, because it is not greed) will drop their prices through time. But untill there is someone to buy something expensive, people will sell expensive.

Why would they sell cheaper if you, the players, are willing to pay high ?

It's a community problem, the staff has nothing to do with it. I don't agree either with the part it is an issue or the part it has to change. By the way, money isnt that hard to make, catch a few pokemons, train the best one, sell it for 500k and there is your MS. It take you an afternoon doing this.

Sincerely,

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The solution is just simple which is ignore him...if all the people ignore those greedy people, demand will drop meanwhile the price may drop also if the seller needs money...problem was there are people who tend to buy it with the high price, of cause those greedy seller will sell it higher price

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif

268718 The solution is just simple which is ignore him...if all the people ignore those greedy people, demand will drop meanwhile the price may drop also if the seller needs money...problem was there are people who tend to buy it with the high price, of cause those greedy seller will sell it higher price

ehm that's the one problem too..they want to buy it that's why there are many greedy people now..yah they buy it once coz they need it..but bcoz of that the greefy seller will be greedy and more greedy..only solution for this is a fixed price..no low no high..only ecxactly price..like if the mods fixed the price of ms in 400k so it will stay on 400k so no one will be greedy on that

268665 Hi,

First of all, I am mainly playing on blue (700+ hours) and I never ever experienced this issue. I'm buying a MS/month and always did it at the price of 350k. The last I bought was a few days ago.

Then I don't think any mod or GM will help you in this case. The game use a player-rules market, if you don't want to buy something that high, just do not buy it and aim for lower. If everyone do this, the "greedy people" (as you call them, because it is not greed) will drop their prices through time. But untill there is someone to buy something expensive, people will sell expensive.

It's a community problem, the staff has nothing to do with it. I don't agree either with the part it is an issue or the part it has to change. By the way, money isnt that hard to make, catch a few pokemons, train the best one, sell it for 500k and there is your MS. It take you an afternoon doing this.

Sincerely,

Best answer so far

Nothing more to add.

268729 if the mods fixed the price of ms in 400k so it will stay on 400k so no one will be greedy on that

Like Giovanna said the game is using a player-rules market, mods cant change prices.

[glow=yellow]Yellow Server[/glow]

b44a09cf6d.png

[glow=red]"Je suis malhonnête, et tu peux toujours être sûr qu'un homme malhonnête va être malhonnête... Franchement. Ce sont les hommes honnêtes qu'il faut surveiller car on ne peut jamais savoir lorsqu'ils vont faire quelque chose d'incroyablement...stupide." (cf. Jack Sparrow)[/glow]

Players has the FULL RIGHT to put HS OWN prices on HIS OWN MS/items. Staff can't and mustn't control that for a player payed for it and the staff has no right to control it nor take it back.

If you're not fine with their prices simply don't buy it. But if u really need it, then you gotta buy your own MS perhaps.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

268519 This problems should be stop right now. Those greedy people will never know that how hard is grinding to make money. They were like vampire sucking people moneys. I agree that staff should come out to solve this issues quickly. As this problems only occur at blue server which means this is a very big problems. Why other server does not have this problems?? only blue got. So sad... :Nervous:

Other servers do have this problem and the staff can't do anything about it because it's a player-ran market. Since there's a larger demand for MS, sellers are going to raise their prices to make as much profit as possible. It isn't greedy, it's business. If you don't like the prices, don't buy from that seller. There are plenty more who sell it for cheaper, you just have to keep an eye out.

tr

Come on, dun talk [Censored] here. Other server problems not severe as blue. Blue now is overwhelming. Something need to be done to this problems. If that we not called for greedy, what is greedy means?

Rules: https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php

9. Foul language/profanity, and posting inappropriate or adult content are against the rules, PRO Staff will report you to the appropriate authorities if your offense is considered illegal.

268611 i hope mods can help us in this problem..we really need to fix this problem or else many player will be greedy soon..but only mods can do that

268665 Hi,

Sincerely,

Best answer so far

Nothing more to add.

268729 if the mods fixed the price of ms in 400k so it will stay on 400k so no one will be greedy on that

Like Giovanna said the game is using a player-rules market, mods cant change prices.

I confirm that price will not set by staff, it is open economy. They are greedy, yet seller have right to set their price and it not against to rules.

Ladies and Gents, grow up seriously, why you guys all acting like, this is a huge matter and problem?

You guys making Blue Server looks like nothing by dragging whole server down.

First time ive brought my MS was like 2 months ago when ive was still newbie, i ask the seller i buy ms for 300k, he refused to sell it he wanted it for 350k?

Guess what i did not even bother to try to convince him or neogate him, you know why? Cause i know he will not drop me that price! no matter what

So what happened next? I've was motivated and strive to grind 1 whole day just to get to make extra 50k so i can buy that ms!

Cause that is how MMO game is all about "GRINDING" if your new to this genre of gameplay then start getting used to grinding in game!

and last week i brought MS for 400k and yet i did not complain at all!

MS price will always go up and down, simply as that because it's an REAL ITEM MONEY in game.

Nothing we can do nor can changed about its just business of the game.

You realized Medallion MS is "REAL MONEY" doesn't matter how much it cost in "REAL MONEY" players actually willing to spent real money to buy the item, just like all other MMO games out there "REAL MONEY ITEMS" will be also super expensive in game when people sell it, that's how people make profit and in game money...

Just like most MMO GAMES any items that involved with REAL MONEY GAMES ITEMS will be always be sold for very expensive price, i can mark my words for that. That is MMO for you guys.

If its too expensive dont buy it and stop yapping and complaining.

If you dont want to spend real money for MS, then saved up grind as hard as you can for that MS.

Cause you can trust me on this, it will be hella worth it once u have that MS, and you can make it all the money you lost and gain even more by having that MS.

That's why MS has so much value and benefit to it.

and option 2 if you can afford and willing to spend money then go grab yourself a MS easily done :)))

So i'm not defending the sellers or buyers, as much i hate to say this, this how most MMO games runs in Markets.

Nothing new at all really :)

Just be patient and hope and pray you find a cheap MS that players willing to sell, but for this rate at the moment, i dont see it drop down anytime soon, as matter fact it might go higher in next couple months who knows... >-<"

So before start complaining start grinding, cause next time you want to buy MS it be 1Mill, and you guys going to regret it

Wishing you could bought it for a price 400-500k.....