blue problem

Mysteries

hi there.. i just want to share the problem on blue...

many people don't agree on the price of ms from 500k..i explain why

here...we don't agree bcoz they buy all ms that selling on 350k so if no one selling 350k now they will sell it in 500k..thats why many people spamming the chat or trade chat bcoz of the greedy people...the system of blue will be change in the price will go high and high and higher bcoz many greedy people...

i think we need a solution to stop the being rude or greedy of other player...

so i know only mods can fix the problem on blue ..if not then the blue will have many greedy player and the image of blue will destroy or any something like that..

feel free to comment here thanks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though i hope the staff will do something to stop this issues, but i guess they cant help in this case. :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: As the price is very flexible depending on people. If control of prices come out, more unexpected issues will come out.

268514 It was so hard to make money, too expensive, and with all the scammers I just totally quit blue. It's also really rough on newer players. I'd move to another server and start all over again if I had more free time. Because it's ridiculous^^

I agree with u also. but because the demand s high now, its give the very good chance to those greedy people. Hope this issues can be solve :Light:

Guest kosokote

This problems should be stop right now. Those greedy people will never know that how hard is grinding to make money. They were like vampire sucking people moneys. I agree that staff should come out to solve this issues quickly. As this problems only occur at blue server which means this is a very big problems. Why other server does not have this problems?? only blue got. So sad... :Nervous:

268512 hi there.. i just want to share the problem on blue...

many people don't agree on the price of ms from 500k..i explain why

here...we don't agree bcoz they buy all ms that selling on 350k so if no one selling 350k now they will sell it in 500k..thats why many people spamming the chat or trade chat bcoz of the greedy people...the system of blue will be change in the price will go high and high and higher bcoz many greedy people...

i think we need a solution to stop the being rude or greedy of other player...

so i know only mods can fix the problem on blue ..if not then the blue will have many greedy player and the image of blue will destroy or any something like that..

feel free to comment here thanks

Well, i don't play in blue but the reasons why MS is more expensive can be explained quite easily.

There are less players on blue than on red or yellow, less players means less MS in sale. No need to explain more : everything that is rare is expensive according to laws of supply and demand, whether it is diamond, cars, bread or MS. Those greedy sellers just abide by the market law. As long as there is players (even a few) willing to pay high for a MS, there is no reason for them to drop their prices

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

Guest kosokote

For some people, dun talk like this is no ur problems even though u play on other server. Yes, every one know market law. the problems here is grinding of money is not easy. It will happen to other server also if this problems not being solved in my blue server. People should not overprices ms

268519 This problems should be stop right now. Those greedy people will never know that how hard is grinding to make money. They were like vampire sucking people moneys. I agree that staff should come out to solve this issues quickly. As this problems only occur at blue server which means this is a very big problems. Why other server does not have this problems?? only blue got. So sad... :Nervous:

Other servers do have this problem and the staff can't do anything about it because it's a player-ran market. Since there's a larger demand for MS, sellers are going to raise their prices to make as much profit as possible. It isn't greedy, it's business. If you don't like the prices, don't buy from that seller. There are plenty more who sell it for cheaper, you just have to keep an eye out.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Guest kosokote
268519 This problems should be stop right now. Those greedy people will never know that how hard is grinding to make money. They were like vampire sucking people moneys. I agree that staff should come out to solve this issues quickly. As this problems only occur at blue server which means this is a very big problems. Why other server does not have this problems?? only blue got. So sad... :Nervous:

Other servers do have this problem and the staff can't do anything about it because it's a player-ran market. Since there's a larger demand for MS, sellers are going to raise their prices to make as much profit as possible. It isn't greedy, it's business. If you don't like the prices, don't buy from that seller. There are plenty more who sell it for cheaper, you just have to keep an eye out.

tr

Come on, dun talk shit here. Other server problems not severe as blue. Blue now is overwhelming. Something need to be done to this problems. If that we not called for greedy, what is greedy means?