blue problem

Mysteries

Guest kosokote

All of the people answer here definetely are the seller. Fcuk u all. No one actually care about this problem. Nothing we can do stop this nonsense already. :Angry: :Angry: :Angry:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the people answer here definetely are the seller. [Censored] u all. No one actually care about this problem. Nothing we can do stop this nonsense already. :Angry: :Angry: :Angry:

Please keep it PG (Parent Guidance) as it game and forum should be friendly for children, no swear, no toxic. There are general rule: https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php

9. Foul language/profanity, and posting inappropriate or adult content are against the rules, PRO Staff will report you to the appropriate authorities if your offense is considered illegal.

Also here is forum rule: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/rules

3. Toxicity towards users and community as whole will be sanctioned and discipline measure will be taken.

9. Spamming and harassing users and community as whole is prohibited.

This is the official public warning for who respond in this topic and break the rules. Please keep the construction discussion and non-toxic. Thank you.

269518 All of the people answer here definetely are the seller. [Censored] u all. No one actually care about this problem. Nothing we can do stop this nonsense already. :Angry: :Angry: :Angry:

The toxicity level is over 9000!

Hum, with all that being said, i think there is no need to keep this thread open any longer.

[glow=yellow]Yellow Server[/glow]

b44a09cf6d.png

[glow=red]"Je suis malhonnête, et tu peux toujours être sûr qu'un homme malhonnête va être malhonnête... Franchement. Ce sont les hommes honnêtes qu'il faut surveiller car on ne peut jamais savoir lorsqu'ils vont faire quelque chose d'incroyablement...stupide." (cf. Jack Sparrow)[/glow]

Guest SugarRed9

If you hate the price of Ms on blue, band together and stop buying it for ridiculous prices. Eventually the people who sell it for ridiculous prices will realize that their sales will fall and have to drop the price. It's simple economics.

I sold 3-4 MS 1 month ago => 350k/u

Tryed to buy one today (for maybe 6h) i never get under 550k, i can understand that it's still rising but it begin to be really expensive so in 4 month it gonna cost 1m5 ? xD

I just hope that 600k will be the max forever and got some up and down i guess; because i'll have too sell my pick axe (0 utility witout MS) if it keep rising but i guess that one keep selling for 1c=>3k so 230k...

Anyway yeah it's the MMORP "style" but sometime it's just some greedy seller, when there is the lowest people connected, he can afford to sell MS for 500-600k easily so people gonna think it's the price and gonna try to buy/sell at this price and at this moment it's not just the "offer" and the "demand" that create the price but really the seller.

Have a nice day

a48c687eae.png