I am a little afraid with this update

Guest lucgab789

Yeah i loged in for like 5 minute got this and got the evee evolution which i didn't know had to google but that asburd being teleported constantly. I rather have staff member question players are u there? etc and have a manual report function for botters but this is just driving me out of the game like when the queue times were 500+. Just allow other players to right click a player and report them if we believe them of botting.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i totally agree with the ones who dare to talk + this feel so bad im about to open my bag

(i quote my favorite mussolini clone tetratpod or whatever his name gm: rules are not up to discussion)

But it's exact:

1) it make grinding even more boring

2) i just looked at *add random bot website here* and they are already discussing on how to bypass, you know don quichote right? same war

3) i honnestly cant answer half those questions

4) it's bugged, random act noway like random

5) liberty of expression is a fundamental right, some gm's are abusing of their function (one actually, guess who ? )

and yeah i'll probabbly get sanctionned but think about it? ok my english aint perfect but do you think i'm silly? or a stupid flamer? i'm a 29y old independant and this kind of gm is, in my way, way worse than botters (who inflates economy, kill the ms market etc etc) so why would i risk my account here? because i care this game, this awsome piece of work darkens by how it is moderated

(angry) Dza

Althought some of the arguments above are valid, I think its the right step towards a better server with less bots. I don't think a bot can bypass such a system but yeah questions could be much easier like "what is my nickname" "what color is pikachu" and the bot still won't be able to answer, as long as its not always the same 10 questions. Main problem I would see is bot just disconnecting upon being messaged or teleported.

My wishlist :

- Epic Tyranitar (almost any nature)

- Epic Jolly Garchomp 31 speed

My shop:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=38654

It's definetly a good way to stop botting, but they gotta make it less annoying etc. fewer checks, im already on 3 checks, plus..

i noticed the questions were the same, though they should be random. If questions aren't random every time, it kinda takes away the point of having it in the first place! with all questions being randomized every time one triggers the function/whatever :Crazy: then it does a good job at stopping botting as long as there are alooot of questions in the 'question pool' :etc:

I played for about 30 min and i've never got teleported...

What i'm truly worried about is, if you have a bad internet connection ; What happens if your connection drop when you're being teleported or when you're in the "classroom" ? Will you still be in teleported in the room after restarting the game or not?

4FVP

Eevee numbers of evolutions

Flygon type

Litleo evolution level

What of those options are effective against dragon

Is articuno a legendary bird of kanto

Ground/Dragon

Dragon

True

Write it on a note and keep it next to you when playing, makes it really easy !