Is there anything planned just for the amount we played this season?

Prehax

274883 either top50 or lower the price for clothes/hats/mounts, I need 1000 games with a 50/50 ratio to get a mount seems way too much

some time ago were exclusive prizes for top 25. It is an advantage that now can be purchased, if the only requirement is to win X number of games

I have 425 matches now and just bought the hat, and now I need another 170wins to get the clothes, seems kinda much honestly

This is an example of what I say. Previously only clothes are given to Top 25, and now, anyone can buy. It seems fair that the ant top 25 can buy this with PvP Coins rewards, and other user need to work a litte harder for obtain this.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some time ago were exclusive prizes for top 25. It is an advantage that now can be purchased, if the only requirement is to win X number of games

I have 425 matches now and just bought the hat, and now I need another 170wins to get the clothes, seems kinda much honestly

This is an example of what I say. Previously only clothes are given to Top 25, and now, anyone can buy. It seems fair that the ant top 25 can buy this with PvP Coins rewards, and other user need to work a litte harder for obtain this.

1000matches 50/50 ratio and 15minutes per game, 250hours purely pvp to buy a mount

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

1000matches 50/50 ratio and 15minutes per game, 250hours purely pvp to buy a mount

and thats how it should be, legendary mounts arent meant to be obtained within 1 season for people who cant reach top 25. Its absolulety fine how it is.

and thats how it should be, legendary mounts arent meant to be obtained within 1 season for people who cant reach top 25. Its absolulety fine how it is.

and even clothes for 100/250, its around 175hours pure playtime in pvp if not even longer, js its a massive amount of playtime while other guys just play 5-10hours and stay in top25 for the rest of the season

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

and even clothes for 100/250, its around 175hours pure playtime in pvp if not even longer, js its a massive amount of playtime while other guys just play 5-10hours and stay in top25 for the rest of the season

who spend less time and are in the Top is a logical reason... get better ratio in PvP games. You can not reward all those who play just for the sake of playing many games. The system is thinking to get points according to your performance, you face rivals winning victories and profits. If you would not suggesting that exclusive objects they sold for pokedolars, and is not the logic of rewards...

I'am agree for the most said here, even if I think top 50 rewarded could be good ( not sayin the top 50 will have a very good reward, but at least something like few extra coins wouldnt be undeserved ).

But, At least make the ladder more balanced then.In which game in the world will you with very bad ratios / level meet someone of the high top ? It shouldnt be so random, and if the system make a "noob" meet a "pro" after like 1mins of search time if noone found in the same area ratio, just increase the 1mins search time by 3.

Because, in a ladder in any game, you're supposed to meet peoples of your levels / stats and sometimes the stats difference between the two players is way to high to be anyhow logic regarding what a ladder is mean to be.

PCznf1X.png?1

274957 Dunno how you spend 15minutes per game unless you play mirror match (heavy bulky stall/c-ray spam) , mine rarrely goes over 5-7minutes

yellow server, is all about stall some games of mine last 30-45mins not even "mimimi" jsut a true fact

274969 who spend less time and are in the Top is a logical reason...

not sure but this doesnt sound logical

more time = better rating?

--delete this post