abandoned flareon

Lorxx

I did the whole questline yesterday pretty fast and ball wasnt there until today, but as you can see in that image, there is a bug when you click on it and you get stuck.

Only other thing that might be with that ball is that I haven't defeated one of the bosses since the server crashed yesterday mid battle.

illumise.gifalakazam.gifbreloom.gifflareon.gifblastoise.gifgorebyss.gif

274601 I did the whole questline yesterday pretty fast and ball wasnt there until today, but as you can see in that image, there is a bug when you click on it and you get stuck.

Only other thing that might be with that ball is that I haven't defeated one of the bosses since the server crashed yesterday mid battle.

Yeah, I read somewhere that that map has been reset for the sake of us people not being able to get that old Flareon; however, I managed to get it today without any kind of trouble (and it was not there yesterday, I double-checked ^^)

273606 I hear some people have been getting abandoned flareons at a spot in vulcan island, but some of my guildies and I were on that spot and was nothing there for us. Is this a bug or is the abandoned poke on diferent spots for different people?

274563 the blue ball is spawned now all of a sudden, but when I click on it I get stuck and get this system bug

9c9252c0331f4a2ebbb65bffabe9d90b.png

274588 I did the Quest and went there to find that flareon, it's not a bug :)

https://gyazo.com/fc52371d8afeb1b078a64cdac9c6bfb4

If you see stuck, wait the minutes as it is delay indeed. Sorry for your inconvenience.