Why don't add Manaphy in pokemon revolution

Ecwc

279024 :thanks: :Angel:

Moved to appropriate sub forum.

This is like the fifth time you've been posting threads in the Disciplines Appeals section, not to mention (not ban-related threads).

Please avoid this from happening again.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

279024 :thanks: :Angel:

Moved to appropriate sub forum.

This is like the fifth time you've been posting threads in the Disciplines Appeals section, not to mention (not ban-related threads).

Please avoid this from happening again.

And no one take action on my ticket in the Discipline Appeal ? I even wonder if there's even staff handling these stuff

279676 Manaphy or shaymin will be implemented with sinnoh as legendary pokemon.They have both 600 as total base stats; maybe they will be both available with sinnoh :3

Nah I think only one.

Because if the problem was only about high stats, then lot of legendary have even less than 600 base stats.

It's because people will only use cool legendary..

Nah I think only one.

Because if the problem was only about high stats, then lot of legendary have even less than 600 base stats.

It's because people will only use cool legendary..

I think it will be Manaphy, but for a different reason : Shaymin has a form change that won't be implemented anytime soon.