I lost to a team rocket grunt...in MT.SILVER....he is not coming for a rematch and blocks my way too

Aksar

• 4 weeks later...
280259 :confused: :confused: I lost to a team rocket grunt in MT.SILVER......he is not coming for a rematch...and blocks my way too... :Frown:

If I remember correctly, those NPCs have a 2 hour cooldown until you can battle them again. You can use that time to make your team stronger so that you can beat them next time!

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

280259 :confused: :confused: I lost to a team rocket grunt in MT.SILVER......he is not coming for a rematch...and blocks my way too... :Frown:

Moved to proper place

Quoting for visibility

294137 NPCs resets in a week, or am I mistaken ?

Hello aksar, as Foxplay said the NPCs will respawn in a week. In the future be careful and stock up with potions and revives, and remember to heal before fighting those NPCs.

Hope I was able to help, and have fun :)

Locked as Solved

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.