GreatBalls Guild recruiting :) (Yellow Server-New guild)

Dr3adlord

Hello everyone!

We are a new guild in Yellow server, the [glow=red]GreatBalls![/glow] I am Dr3adlord the guild master.

The [glow=red]Goal[/glow] of the guild is to [glow=red]socialize[/glow], make some [glow=red]friends[/glow], get better in [glow=red]pvp[/glow] and help each other in [glow=red]story[/glow] like quests and tasks.

We will be offering [glow=red]free Pokedex Service[/glow] (Full Kanto and Full Johto, soon Hoenn too) and free [glow=red]Egg moves service[/glow] (15k/move for the NPC) for our members.

We will also organize [glow=red]events[/glow] for our members like [glow=red]tournaments[/glow] at least 1 per month and [glow=red]pokemon hunts[/glow] with [glow=red]epic pokemon[/glow] and other goodies as prizes!

[glow=blue]REQUIREMENTS[/glow]

Some requirements for our members :

1) Being[glow=red]friendly[/glow] and helpful with everyone !

2) Help anyone wanting information about story or a quest or PVP advice.

3) Being able to communicate in [glow=red]adequate english[/glow] as GreatBalls is an international guild and only english will be allowed in

the guild chat.

4) [glow=red]IMPORTANT[/glow] : Prioritizing guild members for selling A) Rare Candies , B) EV-reducing berries, C) Vitamines with a[glow=red]20%

cheaper price[/glow] than in the all chat. (for example current prices : Rare Candy : 10k in trade chat, 8k for our guild members, 3k for berries in trade chat 2k for our members etc). The goal with this one is so that everyone in the guild will have fast and cheap access to training material so that we will be able to become better in PVP.

If by any chance there are no available sellers for rare candies/ev berries/vitamines in the guild then i can always buy them from NPC so there will always be available.

5) Pokedex information is exchanged for free between members.

6) Not reselling pokemon in a profane and disqusting way or buying pokemon just to resell them.

7) Playing quite often and being active.

8) Being accepting and enjoying [glow=red]humor[/glow] and teasing in guild chat ( 18+ humor included , don't wanna see reports because of something that was said in guild chat that was "offensive" if it was just adult humor).In case of real offense ( including health issues, family members, religions or racist comments p.s. all of the above are allowed if it is a joke ) the offender will be kicked. Fighting in guild chat is forbidden too, solve your problems in pm.

9) Guild chat is not trade chat so dont spam selling this and that or negotiate. Naturally linking rare pokemon or funny pokemon or any pokemon and discuss and rate them is more than welcome and of course you can write afterwards if they are for sale. Asking if someone has a specific pokemon is accepted too of course as helping each other is the guild's point but wtb and wts spam chat is prohibited.

10) Having some [glow=red]GREAT BALLS[/glow] to join the GreatBalls , make some new friends and enjoy the game together ;)

[glow=blue]To Join[/glow]

If you are interested in joining us write a reply here including the following :

1) Ingame Nickname

2) Age

3) Hours played

4) Number of 100 level pokemon

5) Regions cleared

6) Why you wanna join us :).

You can always pm me ingame too if you are wondering about something or wanna apply to become a member! [glow=red]Guild Master : Dr3adlord , Vice Guild Master : Stygen[/glow].

[glow=red]Guild forum Link : https://greatballsguild.prophpbb.com[/glow]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there

I would like to join your guild

Nickname: X666Dp

No of 100s: 2

Regions cleared: Finishing e4 Kanto now so 1

Reason for joining? : I like the description of the guild and would like to be in a community of like minded players seeking to better themselves and there pokemon as well as provide each other with advice , this will be my first guild join aswell.

I hope you consider my application.

1) nicksupergod

2) 17

3) 11hrs 46mins

4) Number of 100 level pokemon 0

5) Regions cleared 0

6) Why you wanna join us :): to help other people and learn more of this great game of pokemon :Cool: :thanks:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Good luck with the guild, looks well made & presented.

Support from Vesteria :Heart:

[glow=green]"Its not by rejecting different ideas, but by accepting different ideas that the world creates a chemical reaction"

"This is truly the formula for changing the world"

-N[/glow]

6DhUTVB.gif?1

OIh9j1t.jpg