Suggestion about Legendary (no, not catch them)

Namelesshero27

1. 1.

This is not a topic to ask to make them catchable

:Grin:

So, my suggestion is about Legendary battle.

As the game is now, Legendary are just there waiting us to be killed. Some of them (Kanto birds) even before the E4.

I know, it's like the original game.. but PRO is not "the original game", so why don't change that?

It would be great to make every legendary we face more hard to reach and beat.

What I mean with more hard to reach? I mean that we need to do some cool quest (or some requirement, that can be the same thing) that can involve help some NPC, find some unique items, something like that.

Hard to beat? I mean make them all level 120 or 150. A legendary battle for a legendary pokemon.

I think this would highly improves and extend the post game part of PRO (I don't know how it's called, however after you have finish the story in a region and beat E4) and the fun of a legendary battle.

What do you think about that?

in this post i did some suggerence at least for the kanto legendaries

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=45847

they could make when they implement orange islands a side quest similar to pokemon 2000 the movie, with the shammoutti island and a side quest with lugia and a search of 3 orbs in zapdos moltres articuno islands and come with them at the slowking island and unlocked 3 npc selling items like zapdos moltres articuno mounts with pvp coins in their islands, and can register to lugia in the dex, and the only requeriment would be to beat the birds legendaries in kanto

282044 This is not a topic to ask to make them catchable

:Grin:

So, my suggestion is about Legendary battle.

As the game is now, Legendary are just there waiting us to be killed. Some of them (Kanto birds) even before the E4.

I know, it's like the original game.. but PRO is not "the original game", so why don't change that?

It would be great to make every legendary we face more hard to reach and beat.

What I mean with more hard to reach? I mean that we need to do some cool quest (or some requirement, that can be the same thing) that can involve help some NPC, find some unique items, something like that.

Hard to beat? I mean make them all level 120 or 150. A legendary battle for a legendary pokemon.

I think this would highly improves and extend the post game part of PRO (I don't know how it's called, however after you have finish the story in a region and beat E4) and the fun of a legendary battle.

What do you think about that?

Ideas like this could be good for legendaries such as Giratina, Heatran, Shaymin, Darkrai, Cresellia etc, that are out of the way on their own independant map (in the mainlines). As opposed to just a secret island location like Mew & Celebi and room like Jirachi, i like the idea that a mini-quest on the desired unique map is to be completed to be able to encounter the legendary. This wouldnt work for Pokemon such as the Lake Guardians, or the Regi's, but for those listed, its a possibility. I personally like the idea.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

282065 Ideas like this could be good for legendaries such as Giratina, Heatran, Shaymin, Darkrai, Cresellia etc, that are out of the way on their own independant map (in the mainlines). As opposed to just a secret island location like Mew & Celebi and room like Jirachi, i like the idea that a mini-quest on the desired unique map is to be completed to be able to encounter the legendary. This wouldnt work for Pokemon such as the Lake Guardians, or the Regi's, but for those listed, its a possibility. I personally like the idea.

Well, if not the quest, at least higher level for the other, Birds, Dogs, etc.

I like the idea~

since encountering these legendaries are mandatory in order to catch mew or celebi or jirachi, it makes it more fun to have to look for them in a special place or quest to get to them

6vPv7WS.png

My Shiny Collection

umbreon.gifvenusaur-f.gifalakazam.gifrapidash.giffroslass.gifkingdra.gif

i like this idea.

i suggest to up the level of the legendaries at 100-120, because we have 6 pokes vs 1 legendary all the trainers could to beat it, because if we can to defeat a boss with 6 pokes level 120, we can to beat 1 legendary level 100 or 120.

the level could be distribuited in 2 groups (excepting the legendaries catchable)

group 1 (level 100):

this could included (zapdos, moltres, articuno, raikou, entei, suicune, regirock, regice, registeel, latios, latias)

group 2 (level 120):

this could included (mewtwo, ho-oh, lugia, groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, deoxys)