Boss lockout list

Sirchancelot

I think there should be a menu where you can see bosses youve battled and how long you are locked out of fighting them again for. It would be an amazing quality of life fix :Grin:

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

shane already said that this will never happen because they dont have the npc timers for everyone saved

just do all the bossfights in a 2 week rotation

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Nice thanks.

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

I dont see the problem to creat an excel worksheet and just write the time you battled there then in the next square do =XX+14 it will give you the exact time to battle.

I even made it to be green when rebattle is open so I dont have to check the date myself, excel is very easy to use.

343gks1.png

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

282626 I dont see the problem to creat an excel worksheet and just write the time you battled there then in the next square do =XX+14 it will give you the exact time to battle.

I even made it to be green when rebattle is open so I dont have to check the date myself, excel is very easy to use.

343gks1.png

A do it yourself fix doesnt quite fit into the "QoL" category. The idea would be that I dont have to keep track of it myself and moreso it would be part of the client. I know how to make a 336 hour timer lol. But thanks! :Grin:

SirChancelot#9800

282626 I dont see the problem to creat an excel worksheet and just write the time you battled there then in the next square do =XX+14 it will give you the exact time to battle.

343gks1.png

A do it yourself fix doesnt quite fit into the "QoL" category. The idea would be that I dont have to keep track of it myself and moreso it would be part of the client. I know how to make a 336 hour timer lol. But thanks! :Grin:

it is not a timer, a simple addition. I think admins/dev should focus on other things to do like improve pvp items/moves/abilities right now not things that we can keep track and not to be lazy.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

343gks1.png

it is not a timer, a simple addition. I think admins/dev should focus on other things to do like improve pvp items/moves/abilities right now not things that we can keep track and not to be lazy.

I'm aware that excel is not a timer i never said it was.... I mearly would be able to set a timer and get the same info as excel..... Some people want a quality of life adjustment. Sorry that you think its lazy to want something in the game and suggest such. We know we are getting pvp improvements via items and movesets. We've also already suggested as much. God forbid there be a post with a suggestion rather than the obvious "i want more moves more pokes and more items." Good luck in the future! :Grin:

SirChancelot#9800