Way of Learning Moves

Skythonz

Hallo Admin ! I Surely love this game, but there is something i want to ask about the way of learning moves.

When a pokemon learn new moves, it will pop up a screen and ask what moves should be forgotten and being relpaced with a new one. When cliking the moves and that moves will instantly replaced with a new one. Don't it better to giving a Option once more time to verify the moves? Like "Do you sure to forgot X Moves?" and then "Yes" or "No" just like at Gameboy?

Because sometimes it's feel too sudden to choose the moves when it pop up, usually i play (don't know others) clicking the screen over and over when battling for faster the text, and accidentally choose important moves to be replaced with new moves (Re-learning moves not implemented right? and if it do exist, it's too far for beginers to reach the NPC)

Yeah, just that, Hope this server getting Better day by day ! :Grin: Thanks Admin !

I agree this would be a good idea.

Also FYI as an admin i only manage and recruit staff, as well as my lesser known duties of making tiles and tile animations. This would be a DEV thing to do

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

About learning new moves

<t>Hey...<br/>

<br/>

Well I dont know if it's the right place to post, but...<br/>

<br/>

I have a suggestion to improve PRO...<br/>

Could you guys put a "warning" during new moves learning?<br/>

Like, are you sure you wanna replace this move?<br/>

<br/>

Yesterday I was battling and when it finished, out of nowhere, appeared the window to learn a new move, and I clicked by mistake and deleted the wrong move since I did'nt see that coming...<br/>

<br/>

Thx...<br/>

Cya!</t>

Re: About learning new moves

<t>i already raised this up, because i did the exact same thing a couple of days ago :P<br/>

<br/>

Its a valid suggestion for sure</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.