Shiny From Boss battles.

Somes

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn to read english, i said they were removed before 1-2 months and i'm asking if they were added back

Your English is weird, It's obvious that i can't understand.

No one found it weird :O , looks like your dictionary got some issues :))

Should i link our pm here?:D nice eng bruh, keep it up :)\

Plus i didnt ask you, better go on ur own way.

No, Ayman is right, You answered your own question, Perhaps use more than 0,02% of your brain might be too hard, but it does help sometimes.

Chronos true guild leader :3

No, Ayman is right, You answered your own question, Perhaps use more than 0,02% of your brain might be too hard, but it does help sometimes.

Bunch of helpless people nothing more.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Bunch of helpless people nothing more.

We did help you actually, we just show you your huge lack of logic, but i guess ego won't help you remember that, bye. :)

Chronos true guild leader :3

Learn to read english, i said they were removed before 1-2 months and i'm asking if they were added back

I will answer for the last time, u are retarded or what u don't know what does it mean the formal language and informal ? Formal is the one we use in classroom, reading books... etc ,Which we don't use it here + wasn't even talking about ur English i was talking about the meaning :Nervous: , i am wasting time here . Btw why u modified ur topic if i was wrong hahaha

Aymaneforum.png

283699 Soh, the bosses like pumpkin king, naero used to give shinies as rare tier rewards before but afaik before 1-2 months it was declared that there wont be any shiny chances from boss.

A friend of mine said he got a shiny shuckle some days ago from boss, idk if its true or not cuz thats what he said

Question is Can we still get shinies from boss as a reward? were they added back?

As confirmed from the higher ups, the only two bosses that have a chance to give shinies are Pumpkin King & Naero. You were correct in saying it was declared for the other bosses.

To you and the rest of the people in this thread, this thread quickly got off topic. This is General Support, meant only for the question and answers. Please refer yourself to the forum rules.

3. Toxicity towards users and community as whole will be sanctioned and discipline measure will be taken.

Please refrain from using insults on each other in the future. We're here to help and not belittle people for not knowing the answers. Hope this helped!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>