Guide Index

Zulkir

Thought it was worth compiling a list of useful guides on these forums, especially as people insist on posting a lot of random noise that isn't anything close to useful. None of the following guides are my work, this is just an index. If you can think of other useful guides that aren't listed here, link them in a comment and I'll add them.

Comprehensive Guides

PRO Bible (WIP) - Gradiusic - Direct Google Docs Link

Basics

Donation and Membership Details - Neltharion

Commands - Roniix

Differences between PRO and official games - Eleaten

Tips and Tricks - markisim

Natures - ShinyMatt

Pokemon Spawn Guides

Every Region - Miles

Kanto Spawns - Downsystem

Johto Spawns - WarJack

Playthrough Guides

Common areas people get stuck - Laishiou

Gym Leader and Elite Four Pokemon - GajeelRedfox

Video for Viridian Forest Maze, and Mt Moon - carlho

Image Map for Viridian Forest Maze - Eleaten

Video and guide to the subway quest/HM02 - carlho

Incomplete Walkthrough - expanded on daily - Keyahri - Direct Offsite Link

Cinnabar Mansion Key - Bullseye

Pokemon Tower Basement Maze - FirelordSin

SS Anne Quest - Affan

Sevii Island Quest Chain - carlho

Sevii Island #1 - Ethaliwyr

Sevii Island #7 - Ethaliwyr

Love Island and Diamond Domain - carlho

Pumpkin Hat Guide - carlho

Goldenrod City Main Quest - carlho

Useful for Pokemon Teambuilding

TM and Move Tutor Locations - Quakkz

EV Training Hotspots - lordcobrakai

Guide to Competitive Team Building - Purple

Items

Item Locations - Agrodark

Hidden Item Locations - Kombo

Dig Spot Locations - leandruskis

Cosmetic Gear (WIP) - Eleaten

If you don't want your guide listed here, or have suggestions for different subheadings or other guides I should list, please let me know.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41107 I'm currently working on "cleaning up" the guide section. I'm going to sticky this post for now, but I may delete it when I'm done evaluating the guides.

Thank you for your effort. :)

No worries, took about 10 minutes to throw together, mostly did it so I could have one bookmark instead of a half dozen.

40776 -snip-

I'm currently working on "cleaning up" the guide section. I'm going to sticky this post for now, but I may delete it when I'm done evaluating the guides.

Thank you for your effort. :)

uhh My walk through guide already has the links on it which is included in the commonly ask question.It also is a walk-through( not just part of a section where you get stuck.) If people knows how to read the title,or use forum they wouldn't need to make another like this lol.Also is able for them to bookmark in case the website ever goes down while the game is up.

41323 uhh My walk through guide already has the links on it which is included in the commonly ask question.It also is a walk-through( not just part of a section where you get stuck.) If people knows how to read the title,or use forum they wouldn't need to make another like this lol.Also is able for them to bookmark in case the website ever goes down while the game is up.

The links section at the start is missing a few guides, your writing needs a lot of editing and your guide is hugely incomplete.

You're putting in a lot of effort and I'm sure it's appreciated, but it's nowhere near a complete guide and you spend as much time making commentary as you do on the walkthrough parts. That said, I'll add it to the index.

41323 uhh My walk through guide already has the links on it which is included in the commonly ask question.It also is a walk-through( not just part of a section where you get stuck.) If people knows how to read the title,or use forum they wouldn't need to make another like this lol.Also is able for them to bookmark in case the website ever goes down while the game is up.

The links section at the start is missing a few guides, your writing needs a lot of editing and your guide is hugely incomplete.

You're putting in a lot of effort and I'm sure it's appreciated, but it's nowhere near a complete guide and you spend as much time making commentary as you do on the walkthrough parts. That said, I'll add it to the index.

uhh my Guide isn't meant to explain every little things that people can google themselves.It's meant to help newer players who ask's common questions in game as well as leading them forward into the story progression.This is an MMO,meaning they themselves need to explore the world on their own then having to follow mindlessly like sheeps.If you feel You can do a better job,by all means go for it? Haven't had any complaints or ppl feeling lost so far as my guide along with the images is easy to follow.With that in mind,Yes,it's incomplete,but at least it's finishing up Kanto real soon as I am now on Cinnabar Island which Im sure you know how close that is to the 7 and 8 badges unless you didn't scroll down and only scrim through the first 2 sections however,that doesn't mean it's not useful as it answers the most common asked question,"wheres cut?,How do we get flash?,how do we get a bike?,where's eevee?"Keep in mind im doing this in a completely fresh account made specifically to help ppl and not just skipping everything with lv 100 pokemons.

41545[...]

You said in your first post my thread was unnecessary because your guide covered it. I was explaining why it didn't cover it, and was necessary. I didn't say your guide wasn't useful, if I didn't think it was useful I wouldn't have included it.

41545[...]

You said in your first post my thread was unnecessary because your guide covered it. I was explaining why it didn't cover it, and was necessary. I didn't say your guide wasn't useful, if I didn't think it was useful I wouldn't have included it.

re-read what you said,"my guide needs a lot of editing,hugely incomplete,and a lot of commentating." First off,There is hardly Any commentating besides the intro,second,if you can't read the 1-2 sentences above each images you have reading issues,and third Hugely incomplete is an exaggeration,cuz Jhoto is the most easiest to get through unlike Kanto where most stuck happens for new players.Im simply replying by saying,If you think you can do a better Job at making a walkthrough,Go for it.I'm not getting paid to do it,Im wasting my time doing it because "I want to".All you had to say was,I was missing some links,which I could've just easily added to the guide as long as u tell me which is mostly needed.Not everything in that link is needed to complete the game,just saying.