Chances for new pokeballs?

Laerz

I don't know if there is a suggestion about this (I actually got nothing by using search in that subforum), but as user I'd like more tools to hunt pokemons like beldum, I mean, after 15 minutes of constant ultra ball throwing I just gave up and started to wish for one timer ball and whatnot.

Has anyone on the gm members said anything about this subject before?

<i></i>

50 pvp coins for a masterball, so yeah

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I suppose this is something that could be implemented, quickballs / timerballs / nestballs etc etc, however even if it is on the "to-do list", it is likely low in priority at the moment with various other projects due to be completed and added ingame. For example the largely discussed auction house, and i would also presume PvP moves & abilities are higher up on the list than new Pokeballs at the moment. However i do like the idea to eventually code each special Pokeball, as and when it is a good time to begin working on that and include them.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.