Some pointers for catching Eevee's

Yusunoha

I'm having a problem with catching Eevee's and I was hoping someone could give me some pointers for catching one.

The only place where you can find an Eevee is in the Kanto Safari's 3rd area. I usually roam around the grass near the MS-exclusive entrance and I was told the best time to encounter an Eevee was in the morning.

Now I've been about 10x to the Safari in Kanto, and I haven't encountered a single Eevee, the only Eevee that I have is an Eevee from the quest, and an abandoned Flareon.

I was hoping someone could give me some pointers to help me catch more Eevee's.

291559 I'm having a problem with catching Eevee's and I was hoping someone could give me some pointers for catching one.

The only place where you can find an Eevee is in the Kanto Safari's 3rd area. I usually roam around the grass near the MS-exclusive entrance and I was told the best time to encounter an Eevee was in the morning.

Now I've been about 10x to the Safari in Kanto, and I haven't encountered a single Eevee, the only Eevee that I have is an Eevee from the quest, and an abandoned Flareon.

Since Eevee only spawns in the Kanto Safari 3, you will only be able to hunt for it there. It's mostly down to how lucky you are. Since there is no set amount of encounters in between each Eevee you just have to keep searching. Currently, you are getting very unulucky but keep trying and hopefully you can get a good Eevee soon.

Oh, you can also get one free Eevee every time you beat the Sage boss. His team is fairly easy so you shouldn't find that too hard. You can find the boss guide here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=9593

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

291559 I'm having a problem with catching Eevee's and I was hoping someone could give me some pointers for catching one.

unfortunately evee encounter rate was extremely rare, you need spend time & money more if you not lucky. there also alternative to obtain evee from bosses, but you only have chance once in two weeks

Hi,

Whether you are near the entrance of safari exclusive or right between the little pond and the fence (the first patches of grass when you enter the area from the right) doesn't matter, they will spawn wherever you are

I have been hunting Eevee a while, I got more often 1 or 2 per Safari than no Eevee in 10, but yes it has happen x)

I usually go on the left side of the fence, on the right of the stairs, where you stay in the grass no matter how far left or right you go until you hit an obstacle (as always, and I'm certainly not the only one who does that ^^ )

However, I personally found that it was easier to find one at [glow=yellow]day-time[/glow], as there are more pokémons available there at morning (Doduo and Venonat)

Hope you'll have more luck next time, keep it up, fellow Eevee enthusiast :Angel:

291583 Where do you found the flareon abandoned ?

There is one on the current event area, Vulcan Island:

Vulcan_Path_Abandoned_pokemon_flareon.png

(Source)

Keep in mind if the eevee is above level 25 it uses take down, i've made that mistake before and fainted one by mistake :Ambivalent:

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

Thanks for all the pointers, I was getting really frustrated with not finding even one Eevee so I started thinking I might be doing things the wrong way.

291603 Keep in mind if the eevee is above level 25 it uses take down, i've made that mistake before and fainted one by mistake :Ambivalent:

that's really good to know, as you could probably guess how I'd react after finally finding an eevee, and then having it commit suicide.