Add more Moderators

Prehax

I am playing this game now for almost 1050hours and I feel like this game is heavily under moderated.

I am waiting for tickets over 1week, mods are rarely seen in the the battlechat, sometimes in tradechat. I am not quite sure what they are doing but isn't the job from a moderator to moderate the game such a answer to tickets or mute/ban players?

I have 6 open tickets and two of them are like 1min answers, look at the screenshot and ban the player for 2-3days, quite an easy task to do.

a user was spamming in Tradechat for RMT like 9straight hours and nobody cares about it, user constantly write trade related stuff in other chats than the tradechat and stuff like that

quite easy task to do but I rarely see moderators actually do stuff, maybe its just me

nothing against the forum work, its quite good :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

294764 I am playing this game now for almost 1050hours and I feel like this game is heavily under moderated.

I am waiting for tickets over 1week, mods are rarely seen in the the battlechat, sometimes in tradechat. I am not quite sure what they are doing but isn't the job from a moderator to moderate the game such a answer to tickets or mute/ban players?

I have 6 open tickets and two of them are like 1min answers, look at the screenshot and ban the player for 2-3days, quite an easy task to do.

a user was spamming in Tradechat for RMT like 9straight hours and nobody cares about it, user constantly write trade related stuff in other chats than the tradechat and stuff like that

quite easy task to do but I rarely see moderators actually do stuff, maybe its just me

nothing against the forum work, its quite good :)

If you take a look at the staff page on the member list, you will see that we are, indeed, understaffed. We're working on changing that currently! Also, remember that the staff is all volunteer-based so we all have lives besides PRO. Thirdly, just because you don't see us doesn't mean we're not there. I was on yellow all day yesterday lurking and modding, but only showed myself a few times. :)

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

PRO recruitment is an ongoing thing, and recently we parted ways with several staff members due to IRL commitments and/or issues forcing them the step down. More staff coming onboard with the team is something we are always looking into however we need to be cautious and ensure we recruit the right people, this isnt an instant process. More moderators will be coming sooner or later, this was kind of an unexpected decline in numbers of staff and one we were not entirely prepared for, however said staff have IRL commitments and we cannot fault them for that - as always, if you see people breaking rules ingame screenshot and report as is always advised.

Also, as Digit has stated, there will be times staff are indeed present however not being noticeably present in chats, just moderating behind the scenes. I for one do this often and step in where necessary.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

294773 If you take a look at the staff page on the member list, you will see that we are, indeed, understaffed. We're working on changing that currently! Also, remember that the staff is all volunteer-based so we all have lives besides PRO. Thirdly, just because you don't see us doesn't mean we're not there. I was on yellow all day yesterday lurking and modding, but only showed myself a few times. :)

well I see you quite a lot in the vermilion pokecenter tho, didn't know you had any power tho

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

We are working everyday on recruitment but we cannot give moderator role to anyone since it gives you a lot of power hence why it takes time. Also staff are working on their free time to run the game, we aren't getting paid or anything but like everyone we need to work / study in real life so we cannot be around all the time. Moderators are working a lot but in the background, you might feel a lack of presence but we can be working without talking or working on other servers. Now that said again we work each day on recruitment but it's a long process, we have to do it among our other staff duties / irl life so it's long.

rCgbmri.jpg?1

When you live amongst the stars, you lose sight on what is happening on the ground

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be eaten. Thanks.

294925 A temp solution would be to effectively use /ignore . Its there for you to ignore players who are spamming, etc. Also reporting the player before. So staff can ban the player, and you'll have them ignored.

It's not a solution that other are "bad" and you have to do something like typing ignore x ignore y ignore z and all the letters..

Oh, and with "ignore then report", the answer will be "just keep ignoring".