Because we don't live for PRO, neither we live in PRO

Jahus

295326 The Focus Sash seller is a good start as it means PvP players will be putting their money elsewhere and thus will have less to spend. This will slowly lower the prices of both Pokemon and items; such as MS.

I like the idea of that, maybe Koichi (like erika can teach giga drain) or another npc at Gold's Gym can sell it.

I presume its already present or i think what i just saw is only a sneak peak.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree only with that starter idea. Me personally from tens of starts in pokemon games i never, literally never had good ived/natured starter in my whole life. I really would love to have some great venusaur/charizard/blastoise/blaziken :)

Other than that i disagree with other suggestions. As it has been said already essence of ALL mmo games is time put in. These games are meant to be grindy, they are meant to be huge timesinks so decreasing difficulty to get epic rare pokemons shouldnt happen, because their value wouldnt be so great. My tip for long grinds: watch movies/tv series whilst you are grinding. I have bit advantage i am poker player so i am used to multitask and very often while i am grinding some pokemons i am playing poker tournaments which makes my time spent more enoyable way and more effective. Learn to do something like that ;)

Not gonna repeat supply/demand argument here for ms prize it has been said many times before. Only thing i add is take another perspective. You dont really need ms to play the game, its just luxury which improves your quality of your game for which someone paid with his real life money. Dont take it for granted.