Because we don't live for PRO, neither we live in PRO

Jahus

295311 4. Send a mod to trade chat to regulate Membership price; because actually, I considering selling Membership medallion for 650 k$ is a scam (i.e. a week of your life playing this game for 4 hours a day minimum, gathering money, i.e. a minimum of 2 weeks daytime work for 5 IRL dollars)... be it sold to a noob or an ancient player, it's scam, and a devaluation of our lifetime.

295333 maybe charge 1k for each pvp match, etc.

MS price is fine, I made over over 2mil just with two trades in like 4hours?

and charging 1k for each PVP is like the dumbest idea sorry :/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9
295311 4. Send a mod to trade chat to regulate Membership price; because actually, I considering selling Membership medallion for 650 k$ is a scam (i.e. a week of your life playing this game for 4 hours a day minimum, gathering money, i.e. a minimum of 2 weeks daytime work for 5 IRL dollars)... be it sold to a noob or an ancient player, it's scam, and a devaluation of our lifetime.

295333 maybe charge 1k for each pvp match, etc.

MS price is fine, I made over over 2mil just with two trades in like 4hours?

and charging 1k for each PVP is like the dumbest idea sorry :/

I would never pvp again tbh if that ever became a thing.

295333 I definitely agree on this, more money sink not for regular players, but for pvpers

whats the difference between a regular player and pvp player?

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

295333 I definitely agree on this, more money sink not for regular players, but for pvpers

whats the difference between a regular player and pvp player?

PvP is end-game content, I can easily make 100-200k in a couple hours at end game, where it would take me five times the time to grind for that amount pre end-game. And we need ways to sink those gold for people who hit end-game rather than just chunk off 75k for bikes early game. It took me 15 hours in early game to farm for that bike when I started, but it takes me less than 1 hour if I'm to buy that 75k bike now.

3sJBaVY.gif

295342 PvP is end-game content, I can easily make 100-200k in a couple hours at end game, where it would take me five times the time to grind for that amount pre end-game. And we need ways to sink those gold for people who hit end-game rather than just chunk off 75k for bikes early game. It took me 15 hours in early game to farm for that bike when I started, but it takes me less than 1 hour if I'm to buy that 75k bike.

well, thats how MMO's work

slow grind early and faster grind later

I did the full story in 60hours without MS/XP booster and I had a bike and fly quest and so on

295342 PvP is end-game content, I can easily make 100-200k in a couple hours at end game, where it would take me five times the time to grind for that amount pre end-game. And we need ways to sink those gold for people who hit end-game rather than just chunk off 75k for bikes early game. It took me 15 hours in early game to farm for that bike when I started, but it takes me less than 1 hour if I'm to buy that 75k bike.

well, thats how MMO's work

slow grind early and faster grind later

I did the full story in 60hours without MS/XP booster and I had a bike and fly quest and so on

Exactly my point, the point is to get rid of some of early game gold sinks and add late game gold sinks to balance gold sinking. And I'm not saying we have to charge 1k for each pvp battle, but in general more gold sinks, because this inflation right now is out of control. Also MS price is not increasing because people are getting greedy(well, they are getting greedy, but that's not the whole problem), it's increasing because of the out of control inflation in in-game currency. Things you used to be able to buy for 50k, is now worth 100k, and that's because not enough gold sinks are being implemented in late game. Not enough gold sinks => currency inflation => people complaining about MS price. I'm only using PvP players as an example of end game gold sink. Maybe something like unlock sevii island for 2m if you don't have MS, things like this in general; or unlock love island for 1m even if you don't have required evo or dex count, something like that.

3sJBaVY.gif

295318 I know what supply and demand is; and it's why I said "regulate the price" and not "fix it". Regulating, in this case, means keep an eye on people who tend to set the price too high, and regulation is part of any real life economy. In most of the countries, if you start over pricing, you get in trouble.

[glow=red]It's a player ran market. Therefor, staff will not intervene and regulate prices.[/glow]

This is false but since i do not have the necessary proof to get my point across i'm not going to develop my thoughts on it.

Anyways, the main point is that u guys should have patience. Or, just farm the living hell out of it. Or, give Shane your money. Or quit playing...Honestly i don't know...Just don't lose ur mind :S

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

1. Starters

We keep starters all our journey, some would like to keep them forever, because we're attached to them, but once we learn about nature and stats, most of us are deceived. For this reason, instead of getting a totally random Pokemon when we choose a starter, we can get it of "good" nature (I don't say correct nature because Pokemons can be played in different ways, but the generator can pick among some natures -- if not, consider making them neutral nature) and acceptable Individual values (IV); here again, I don't ask for perfect 6x31, but considering starters aren't caught in the wild (cf. anime) but are result of breeding, they might be better (a higher probability to get IV close to 20, a lower probability to get IV close to 1).

Starters can be caught in the wild in PRO.

But yeah, for the ones obtained from the Professor (including the Boss version), they should have been at least decent......

295330If you are on the other side of the trade, and are selling MS instead of buying, why the heck would you sell for 450k if you know for sure you can sell for 500k, or if you are patient enough, maybe even 600k?

Because he can sell 2 300k MS or 3 200k MS in 1 hour, instead of 1 500k MS in a day?

Why bother selling MS for 500k when you can get more (2 x 300 or 3 x 200 = 600) in a much shorter time by selling less? People want cheaper MS, so logically it will be easier to get buyers when you sell for less.

Really, if I can buy MS from coin shop, that is what I would do. Buy a lot of them, then sell them at the right price so that I still sell them for less while at the same time gaining more profit than those selling for more.

Speaking of which, we need more people selling for less right now, so that the price go down.....you'll drop your price too when others are selling for less and gets buyers while you don't because you're selling for more.