Upcoming changes to how Boss Battles work

Thor

most bosses will be, only jessie/james wont as far as plans go.

mesterpokemon was to be a boss for awhile now tbh

currently updated bosses are in the original post.

A few days ago i saw a boss called mestrepokemon at lavander town, this boss will me coded?

Lal it's not a boss it's a NPC dedicated to said player in the Hall Of Fame for winning an official PRO tournament last year.

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lal it's not a boss it's a NPC dedicated to said player in the Hall Of Fame for winning an official PRO tournament last year.

it was to be a boss for awhile now.

Well...first time im hearing it...I guess it's not too late to code it now right? I mean Arnie already said he would add new ones so...

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

305912 if i remember shane said that the winners of ranked season would become bosses ... But at least two sessions are over since he said it

and my statue will me a boss too, although that tournament has ended in april...

305912 if i remember shane said that the winners of ranked season would become bosses ... But at least two sessions are over since he said it

and my statue will me a boss too, although that tournament has ended in april...

Hmmm...well i'm pretty sure Arnie is well aware of it and since he said he'd add more boss npc's i think that u should finally get yours hahaha let's see how it turns out ^^

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

-snip-

Seems like the cooldown checker got damaged with implementig this win-counter.

20ed68067df644c0ae9b7d70f2671a59.png

9417bfd8532a4c24ab77410abe7c3163.png

1cd2464ce620450687a5ebfbb8f8961a.png

Erika wasnt ready to battle, too. Forgot to take screenshot :Nervous:

Other bosses are fine.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

I changed the cooldown time (new win script bosses have been reduced to 12 days, from 14)

This maybe why

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I changed the cooldown time (new win script bosses have been reduced to 12 days, from 14)

This maybe why

Since yesterday some bosses says that i have to return in 0 hours, Wargreymon, Oak and i think that in Johto there are some more. Boss checker says that i can't rebattle that bosses but when I talk to them says "Return in 0 hours" and has been passed 2 weeks.