Upcoming changes to how Boss Battles work

Thor

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigFatJambles
296210 Greetings PRO world :)

As the title suggests, i will be making some changes to how boss battles work after taking in feedback from the suggestions thread.

(yes, suggesting things really does work :p)

I will be adding these things in the near future:

- Most bosses will ask you if you are ready to battle if you meet the requirements (except jessie and james, because they are terrible and nasty people and like to steal money from unsuspecting trainers). Additionally any Boss that gives access to special tutors will allow access to the move within this dialogue before battle. (in Progress)

- Prizes will receive tweaks, including the possibility of automatically receiving the best prize from a boss after beating them a certain amount of times without losing. This will happen after I have finished what I am currently doing.

- There will also be an easily accessible NPC, one per region, that will be able to tell you whether bosses in each region are ready to battle or not (which saves you from going to each one individually, although to check the exact time left you still will need to do this). (in Progress)

- More Bosses will be added aswell.

This will take a bit of time due to my current time constraints, so please be patient.

Thats great to hear! I'm looking forward to the future ^w^

304806 Just versed Morty and won and he said that I need to beat him 2 more times to choose a prize !

Love this new implementation,

Thank you THOR for all your hard work! Keep it up :Grin:

Morty is the only one so far that has it (it just so happens i was fixing that NPC when i had finished testing my new script out so i added the bits to that one).

Others will get it also. Cooldown on these Bosses will be 12 days, not 14 also (as some bosses will require 5 wins, such as Sgath and keres, as you would get to pick 2 prizes from them).

These prize pick pokemon will also have shiny chance aswell :) (but normal random prizes wont)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

304806 Just versed Morty and won and he said that I need to beat him 2 more times to choose a prize !

Love this new implementation,

Thank you THOR for all your hard work! Keep it up :Grin:

Morty is the only one so far that has it (it just so happens i was fixing that NPC when i had finished testing my new script out so i added the bits to that one).

Others will get it also. Cooldown on these Bosses will be 12 days, not 14 also (as some bosses will require 5 wins, such as Sgath and keres, as you would get to pick 2 prizes from them).

These prize pick pokemon will also have shiny chance aswell :) (but normal random prizes wont)

Great news Thor, thanks for all the hard work!