Guide To Player Market

Zezu

As we all know all servers have been going crazy with these random prices, im here to try and fix that.

1-How much are coin shop items?

-100 coin items are around 400-500k

-50 coin items are around 200-250k

-25 coin items are around 100-125k

2- Should we follow this guide for mounts?

- You can but most mounts are 200k ( regular) 400k-500k(shiny) mounts can cost an extra 50-100k

3- Should you buy coins ?

-No , you can but it makes no sense and will cost more than the item you want to buy. All things in coin shop is tradable so theres no need.

4- Im not saying you cant pay what you want, you can but, by doing so you tell the seller "This is how much they are worth" so they will sell for that and sometimes higher. and most of these items are not worth so much.

Not everyone is rich on this game or has 5 bucks or w.e the cost is where you live to buy coins . You guys need to think about that and stop being greedy. Hope this guide helps and other ideas are welcome.

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

nice guide :Cool:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Good idea :y: but tbh prices really varies depending to the seller&buyer. I dont think its appropriate for the person to be controlled of what he owns or earned. Tho this guide i presume is for buyers.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

297810 Good idea but tbh prices really varies depending to the seller&buyer. I dont think its appropriate for the person to be controlled of what he owns or earned. Tho this guide i presume is for buyers.

I agree with what frux said, its a vary opinionated topic. But nicely done.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

I feel a guide like this what we need. If we leave prices up to the players to choose as they are, they will continue to rise because:

1). I donate 5$, it's my money!

2). I can be rich easily, I'll ask for more!

3). Hey, it's supply and demand! I'll justify my greed with some economics!

We can all give our different opinions on the player market prices but it is on the brink of getting out of control and I'm sorry to say but the staff is partly to blame for standing back and giving the players that much leeway. You don't have to like my opinion but I'm entitled. I'm not a brown noser, those who do know me.

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

Guest SugarRed9

I'd also like to add that being patient is worth it. Not all sellers are selling Ms for crazy prices and we as buyers try to dictate the market with our wallets. It's totally worth waiting too see if you can get something for cheaper.

297829 I feel a guide like this what we need. If we leave prices up to the players to choose as they are, they will continue to rise because:

1). I donate 5$, it's my money!

2). I can be rich easily, I'll ask for more!

3). Hey, it's supply and demand! I'll justify my greed with some economics!

We can all give our different opinions on the player market prices but it is on the brink of getting out of control and I'm sorry to say but the staff is partly to blame for standing back and giving the players that much leeway. You don't have to like my opinion but I'm entitled. I'm not a brown noser, those who do know me.

this. love this. and i agree staff should step in, i understand ms is top income for the game but im sure they see that things are outta hand.

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png