Jirachi Quest / Hoenn Play Time

Zartelust

300535 Hey guys, so I met every requirement there is to catch Jirachi, fighting the legendaries, evos, dex full and everything. And I'm pretty sure I have enough Hoenn play hours, but Birch tells me I have 0 hours here. Would be very glad if someone could fix that for me :)

(Blue Server, same ign than here on forum)

EDIT: Well the timer seems to have started when I talked to him telling me I have 0 hours. Still doesn't help me much ^^

Can you put give a screenshot of where the prof says you have 0 hours in hoenn?

Well since I was there and Prof Birch said I have 0 hours it started counting.

But as I told earlier, I spent very much time in Hoenn and I'm sure i have far more than the needed 100 hours for Jirachi, here's the Screenshot btw:

leTk5Py.jpg

3IxAAPIpSLaubYT92zWmPQ.png

But as I told earlier, I spent very much time in Hoenn and I'm sure i have far more than the needed 100 hours for Jirachi, here's the Screenshot btw:

leTk5Py.jpg

304639 i made a post like this before and didnt get a reply , same thing happen to me and ik i got over 200 hoenn hrs atleast

Ok, there might have been a change sometime and looks like it might have reset your play times. Unfortunately there's no way to prove how many hours in Hoenn you actually have and as much as I'd like to change your Hoenn time guys, I can't do it without proper basis. :(

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Ok, there might have been a change sometime and looks like it might have reset your play times. Unfortunately there's no way to prove how many hours in Hoenn you actually have and as much as I'd like to change your Hoenn time guys, I can't do it without proper basis. :(

Well I have a full Hoenn dex, Kyogre and Groudon are only from Maxie and Archie and you need >100 or 120 hours to fight them. Should be prove enough shouldn't it?

EDIT: anyway here's the screenshot for Kyogre and Groudon

oEaGB1e.jpg

leTk5Py.jpg

304639 i made a post like this before and didnt get a reply , same thing happen to me and ik i got over 200 hoenn hrs atleast

if that archie and maxie thing is true then i also have 100+ hrs since i have it on dex also heres ss https://prntscr.com/d64h3k

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

Well I have a full Hoenn dex, Kyogre and Groudon are only from Maxie and Archie and you need >100 or 120 hours to fight them. Should be prove enough shouldn't it?

EDIT: anyway here's the screenshot for Kyogre and Groudon

oEaGB1e.jpg

Sorry, but that's not how it works. Players can well borrow pokemon from others and complete Hoenn (and the dex) in less than a couple hours easily. Bosses in Hoenn are also based on total game time and not on Hoenn game time so...

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Sorry, but that's not how it works. Players can well borrow pokemon from others and complete Hoenn (and the dex) in less than a couple hours easily. Bosses in Hoenn are also based on total game time and not on Hoenn game time so...

Are you sure that Maxie and Archie are based on total game time, at least the "boss guide" on forums says otherwise. I also have a lot of discoveries in excavation, what also indicates I have a lot of Hoenn play time. But well, I guess i can give you no proof then. Annoying to just play Hoenn now for getting the hours to get Jirachi.

Anyway, thank you for your time.

Sorry to bother again Unknown, but several staff members confirmed that Maxie and Archie are based on Hoenn playtime, not on total playtime, and need 120 Hoenn hours to be challenged.

So my dex entry from Kyogre and Groudon should be enough proof that I have the needed amount for Jirachi.

305123 Sorry to bother again Unknown, but several staff members confirmed that Maxie and Archie are based on Hoenn playtime, not on total playtime, and need 120 Hoenn hours to be challenged.

So my dex entry from Kyogre and Groudon should be enough proof that I have the needed amount for Jirachi.

May I know who exactly said that? I just checked the actual scripts behind Archie and Maxie and I can affirm that there is no time requirements to battle them. The bosses that have a time constraint do so based on total played time.

Official discord chat.