Jirachi Quest / Hoenn Play Time

Zartelust

Hey guys, so I met every requirement there is to catch Jirachi, fighting the legendaries, evos, dex full and everything. And I'm pretty sure I have enough Hoenn play hours, but Birch tells me I have 0 hours here. Would be very glad if someone could fix that for me :)

(Blue Server, same ign than here on forum)

EDIT: Well the timer seems to have started when I talked to him telling me I have 0 hours. Still doesn't help me much ^^

3IxAAPIpSLaubYT92zWmPQ.png

300535 Hey guys, so I met every requirement there is to catch Jirachi, fighting the legendaries, evos, dex full and everything. And I'm pretty sure I have enough Hoenn play hours, but Birch tells me I have 0 hours here. Would be very glad if someone could fix that for me :)

EDIT: Well the timer seems to have started when I talked to him telling me I have 0 hours. Still doesn't help me much ^^

u need 100 hoenn hours

300852 Yeah doesn't work

What I need is probably some staff editing my Hoenn hours ingame.

This has happened to my friend too. It usually happened after the new mauville quest got re-made. If you had done it before the remake, your hoenn hours got reset along with the teleport quest. I did the TP quest after the rework, but to be honest, i haven't checked my hoenn hours. I should go do that and update you!

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

300852 Yeah doesn't work

What I need is probably some staff editing my Hoenn hours ingame.

This has happened to my friend too. It usually happened after the new mauville quest got re-made. If you had done it before the remake, your hoenn hours got reset along with the teleport quest. I did the TP quest after the rework, but to be honest, i haven't checked my hoenn hours. I should go do that and update you!

Yeah did the tp quest before the rework, never did it afterwards.

300864 you can refer to carlho tutorial video

What?

3IxAAPIpSLaubYT92zWmPQ.png

300535 Hey guys, so I met every requirement there is to catch Jirachi, fighting the legendaries, evos, dex full and everything. And I'm pretty sure I have enough Hoenn play hours, but Birch tells me I have 0 hours here. Would be very glad if someone could fix that for me :)

Can you put give a screenshot of where the prof says you have 0 hours in hoenn?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.