Is Shiny Charizard still able to be catched in the wild?

Skarizard

Guest SugarRed9

Um, any poke in the while has a chance to be shiny. I think you are confusing shinies with clone pokemon. Clone pokemon were limited time only during an event.

301599 Sorry for the double post, but it was a reply to both.

Hello Skarizard, I am here to confirm that, like some of the other player said, Charmander can be found in the wild as shiny (technically it isn't charizard, but its possible to have). Also, again like other people said, there was a event in the past that let us get a Clone Kanto starters (based on the first Pokemon movie), and for curiosity, this event was the PRO first anniversary event, which already ended and making all the clones impossible to capture at the moment. You can check the colour diferences betwin the pokemon both in the game pictures and his links in the chat.

Diferences betwin the two kinds:

Quoting for visibility:

301497@Skarizard btw a charmander which has stripes on its body and its font color is like this <Charmander> its called Clone (unobtainable as nathan said). <Charmander>(no stripe ofc) if Shiny.

Pictures:

Clones:

b44f0655d4c8698bb805c73eddc10d8c.pngf4de33d96ea3faa4e5520b937051f1ef.png

Shinys:

652e658e9428f3ebdabbae42b7b47780.pngc0a1196fef616835bc41544d4bd1a3d7.png

Hope I was able to help and have fun playing.

P.S. Thank you Frux for the colouring example, it was helpful.

Locked as Solved

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.