Graphical Bugs

1. 1.

Try to download the client from one of these mirror sites.

nothing changed :\

Also, it may sound silly, but does your computer meet the minimum requirements for

yes of course

PRO and what operating system are you using?

windows 7

The problem with the pink graphics could be an issue with your PC and not the game.

Run dxdiag and see if there are any apparent issues with your hardware. Try using a graphics stress test and see if there are any issues detected there too. At the end of the day it could be your video/ graphics card causing the problem.

It could also be your monitor causing the problem (Assuming your are on a desktop.) Make sure that it is connected correctly and look through your monitors settings and disable any settings that could change colours are disabled.

This doesn't, however, explain the misplaced graphics and broken UI that you're experiencing. My best guess is that, again, it's an issue with your monitor. Make sure that your in-game resolution and your monitor resolution match and there are no other programs that could interfere with your resolution running in the background.

I guess you could finally try re-installing the game and using the Windows Extractor. If this doesn't work then I have no clue how to solve the issue. Any additional information about your PC (Graphics card, CPU, etc..) would help.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4