Beware, WoT ahead! (MecanoJilano's)

[float=left]" Hello, friend. "Hello, friend"? That's lame.</I>[/float]Maybe I should give you a name, but that's a slippery slope. You're only in my head, we have to remember that. ... It's actually happened, I'm talking to an imaginary person. What I'm about to tell you is top secret. " [glow=#8040FF]- Mr.Robot, eps1.0_hellofriend.mov[/glow]<i></i>

[float=left]I used to start my introductions with an old french song quote, but not many of you would've understand. :v[/float]

301876 Make an introduction! x)

[float=left]So, hi, here I am, 334 days after my registration (and 72 words into this post), making my very own introduction.[/float]

[float=left]I am a 22 years old male, living next to Strasbourg, the Capital of Christmas, France.[/float]Not currently working due to health issues, I have a degree in mechanical products' industrialization. Also, 70.6% of my family is female, so my feminine side is a bit more pronounced than regular males... xD

[float=left]I actually started gaming with[glow=#4080FF]Pokémon[/glow](if we don't count <I>Pinball) -I was eight back then-[/float]:[glow=#00BFFF]Sapphire version[/glow](and ironically was the last generation I played on, I did 3rd, 2nd and 1st (in that order)). However, my all-time favourite game is[glow=red]Ōkami[/glow] :Heart: (the PS2 version of it, of course.) I've played many games since, there's no genre than I like the most, but I just don't like[glow=black]horror games[/glow](same for movies, actually x) (I blame that aforementioned feminine side for that XD ))

I have over 1250 hours of playtime on Red and did few breaks (I'm actually on a break as we speak, it's been for approximately a month now, can't figure out what to do atm as I'm not really into PvP)

I've witnessed the births of official ingame per-language channels, the raise of players limit from 800, log in queue, ... Good ol' times :Angel:

I don't know what else to say actually and, in the meantime, I could go on for hours: Movies, TV Series, Songs, ... But it's long enough already, isn't it? I must be annoying you. You probably didn't even read everything already. But allow me just one more thing:

" Vous savez, moi je ne crois pas qu’il y ait de bonne ou de mauvaise situation. Moi, si je devais résumer ma vie aujourd’hui avec vous, je dirais que c’est d’abord des rencontres. Des gens qui m’ont tendu la main, peut-être à un moment où je ne pouvais pas, où j’étais seul chez moi. Et c’est assez curieux de se dire que les hasards, les rencontres forgent une destinée... Parce que quand on a le goût de la chose, quand on a le goût de la chose bien faite, le beau geste, parfois on ne trouve pas l’interlocuteur en face je dirais, le miroir qui vous aide à avancer. Alors ça n’est pas mon cas, comme je disais là, puisque moi au contraire, j’ai pu : et je dis merci à la vie, je lui dis merci, je chante la vie, je danse la vie... je ne suis qu’amour ! Et finalement, quand beaucoup de gens aujourd’hui me disent « Mais comment fais-tu pour avoir cette humanité ? », et bien je leur réponds très simplement, je leur dis que c’est ce goût de l’amour, ce goût donc qui m’a poussé aujourd’hui à entreprendre une construction mécanique, mais demain qui sait ? Peut-être simplement à me mettre au service de la communauté, à faire le don, le don de de de soi... "

[float=right][glow=orange]- Astérix et Obélix : mission Cléopâtre[/glow][/float]

[float=right][glow=white]- Jilano (or MJ. :v )[/glow][/float]

301906You make an intro and I'll make one xp haven't done it becuase i am a bit shy....

robin-williams-25.gif

301960ALSO ADD ME ON RED :P

jqRuOHA.gif

1a4.jpg

(just kidding, I'm on my way for it, Duck master \o )

301963 Hi, its nice to meet you :Heart:

301964 Hi <3 <3

Hi, likewise! :D (even if I already know you*)

*stalkercbs-700x394.jpg

Heheheh, nice to know you better :3 It's my turn next x3 shy powers activate (o///o)

Yes, ma'am! You can do it, genkidamaaaa \o/

Hey i love french people, i love Strasbourg too, go to the Chicken there, best restaurant ever <3 Glad to still have you around

rCgbmri.jpg?1

When you live amongst the stars, you lose sight on what is happening on the ground

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be eaten. Thanks.