Best place to buy a gaming laptop? (online/nyc)

Hurumbee

As another holiday is around the corner, I was wondering where I could buy a "high end" gaming laptop online. I have a decent pc but because i'm in college overseas, it's a little too tedious to bring back and forth. I might be going into NYC for the holiday and was wondering if there might be any stores to look out for in terms of gaming laptops. Any feedback/advice is appreciated.

I just want to play gorilla simulator on 60fps tbh

"he was just a gorilla" -ded pepe

l2YStL6azrce1s7AY.gif

*sik animation edited by young hurumbee

#pedalforpedal (cousin bear)

Depends on what sort of a gaming laptop you're after and your budget of course. If you're not too bothered about upgrading the hardware in the long run, ASUS, MSI etc have quite a few good gaming laptops and have authorized sellers everywhere.

If you want the ability to upgrade hardware in the future, you might want to go with Alienware or Clevo's laptops. I have heard really good things about Clevo and you can change/upgrade almost any component in it which is a huge bonus. If you're in the US, HIDEvolution sell Clevo laptops (EVOC in this case). Also fyi, the chassis belongs to Clevo while it's the OEMs who build the laptops and you will find a lot of the same chassis branded differently, such as EVOC, Sager etc.

I'd recommend you to have a look here:

https://forum.notebookreview.com/forums/sager-and-clevo.1017/

Best of luck and I hope you find what you're looking for very soon.

Yes, location doesn't really matter for this matter imo. The best you can do is use origin pcs, iBuyPower, Dell, NewEgg, like "superpichu999" mentioned as well depending on your budget.

Laptops and such in store floors are sometimes out dated / old models which they are just trying to get rid of. If you have a healthy budget, you can visit one of these company's webpages, and find a ref link to get a slight discount for some of them.

They have ready made and create your own options to build your own if you have a general knowledge what your work may demand. You can find out reviews once you find one that you are interested in and move on from there.

Guest SugarRed9
309291 Yes, location doesn't really matter for this matter imo. The best you can do is use origin pcs, iBuyPower, Dell, NewEgg, like "superpichu999" mentioned as well depending on your budget.

Laptops and such in store floors are sometimes out dated / old models which they are just trying to get rid of. If you have a healthy budget, you can visit one of these company's webpages, and find a ref link to get a slight discount for some of them.

They have ready made and create your own options to build your own if you have a general knowledge what your work may demand. You can find out reviews once you find one that you are interested in and move on from there.

I second this. With Cyber Monday rolling around you might be able to receive some sweet tech deals from Newegg, iBuyPower, and Origin.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lampshadejaz
302676 As another holiday is around the corner, I was wondering where I could buy a "high end" gaming laptop online. I have a decent pc but because i'm in college overseas, it's a little too tedious to bring back and forth. I might be going into NYC for the holiday and was wondering if there might be any stores to look out for in terms of gaming laptops. Any feedback/advice is appreciated.

I just want to play gorilla simulator on 60fps tbh

Newegg.com

• 6 months later...