Bot Infestation on Love Island

Sk8trgod618

I believe there is a bot infestation on love island. It seems to be getting out of control. The scary thing is that I read on a bot forum a comment where someone said "I only run up to 10 pro bots at a time or my computer slows down." It's frightening to me. :Angry:

I should include that this is on blue server.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps try reporting them in the Report Center subforum if you are very sure they are bots?

And yeah, 1 person running 10 bots is quite scary. If there are 10 botters each running 10 bots, that's already 100 bots, which is already almost somewhere between 1/4 to 1/6 of the current population in a server.

If each bot gets 200k pokedollar per day, that's a total of 2m pokedollar per day just from a single botter. Not to mention the rare Pokes they got......

I actually reported a dozen of them and got no answer from STAFF.

Think that if a bot generates 250 p$ per fight, and a fight's average duration between a lv. 100 Pokémon and a lv. 20 Pokémon is 20 s, then a bot can generate 9 million p$ per day.

Mass money injection into this game will ruin the economy. Many of the suggestions we do about PRO get the answer "it will destabilize the economy", so let's see what STAFF will make about this.

Bring balance to the game, please!

303284 I actually reported a dozen of them and got no answer from STAFF.

Think that if a bot generates 250 p$ per fight, and a fight's average duration between a lv. 100 Pokémon and a lv. 20 Pokémon is 20 s, then a bot can generate 9 million p$ per day.

Mass money injection into this game will ruin the economy. Many of the suggestions we do about PRO get the answer "it will destabilize the economy", so let's see what STAFF will make about this.

Bring balance to the game, please!

Staff leave. The game is dead.

Guest lampshadejaz

Staff leave. The game is dead.

Staff come and go, that's life. No one will play the same game forever and ever. I'll glady welcome all the new staff and you should too :-)

303293 Lunestra quitting the game doesn't mean STAFF leaves. There are other around and development will continue.

Chappy, Lunestra, Carel, Yasham, Pixiu, Ravine, Ivuch, Qhinn, Dimitri and me left :) A substantial amount of staff left on their own will, this is something different that staff coming and going :P

Good luck to all the new staff to come :)