Goodbye from Hideliet

Saddens me to leave every one of you, from the toxic player in yellow when the server just opened, from the spammer, the botter, the insulting 30 years old kid to the helpful player, the passionate veteran even after everything that hasn't been done, the shy lone wolf player that plays silently, the hardcore PvPer, the shiny collector and the newbie who just started.

I really enjoyed this community, made some really good friends and I had fun talking with the ones of you I interacted with. You guys are really amazing, and you deserved a lot better than the service we offered. I strived to make the game slightly better for everyone of you, hopefully I'll be leaving something decent to work with for the few ones that stayed and the eventual ones who'll come.

Before you ask, I won't go in any detail of the reasons of so many staffers leaving, many of you realized already that those aren't single departures.

Enjoy the game, keep being an amazing community :Heart:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9

Hideeeee ;-; I'm going to miss you!! I'll sing for you whenever! I'll never forget the time you saved me ;-; You are going to be missed ;-; :Heart:

303078 You guys are really amazing

he means me... amirite? Love you hidey, stay in contact! you will never leave me :Shocked: :Frown:

But yeah, basically as hide said, thankyou everyone. Y'all are great.

EDIT:

303082 I'll sing for you whenever!

WAIT WHAT I DIDNT GET THIS SUGAR?????? I SEE HOW IT IS :Proud:

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest SugarRed9
303078 You guys are really amazing

he means me... amirite? Love you hidey, stay in contact! you will never leave me :Shocked: :Frown:

But yeah, basically as hide said, thankyou everyone. Y'all are great.

EDIT:

303082 I'll sing for you whenever!

WAIT WHAT I DIDNT GET THIS SUGAR?????? I SEE HOW IT IS :Proud:

I'll sing for you too :P

303086 I'll sing for you too :P

I might sing for you back (seen as i love singing too), PRO's crazy cat lady :Shy:

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.