433 player on Blue serv / How many Bot ?

Fatmanclt

Let's bet? Easy win, I bet that since the staff team got the anti-bot system working the queues are gone, in other words, because they got that system working the servers are half empty, would there be many bots left if all bots could still play? I would say no, thanks to the staff team bots are finally out of the servers, and now you are still complaining, oh well, welcome on the internet.

303397 Let's bet? Easy win, I bet that since the staff team got the anti-bot system working the queues are gone, in other words, because they got that system working the servers are half empty, would there be many bots left if all bots could still play? I would say no, thanks to the staff team bots are finally out of the servers, and now you are still complaining, oh well, welcome on the internet.

Well, there is still quite a few bots running, and even if reported, not banned immediately. Maybe banned after a ban wave? I don't know.

I understand FatMan's concern, even though he likes spamming the forum with 36 threads a day talking about our Blue server's situation. It's not going to speed up the process.

Yeah the blue server is pretty boring now, there are ~500 players max connected when in others servers they are like 900 players.

You see the same trade messages in trade chat for days, MS prices are very high since there is almost nobody to sell them. so i wonder how many real players are still playing too.

MewMewParadox

Life ? Don't talk to me about life.

Welp try to understand that another reason this could be is because Red was the first server, which holds veteran peeps here still. Also Any new users/new clients automatically give you yellow sever as your first optional server. Some players just login sometimes without realizing this~

spacer.png

303406 even if reported, not banned immediately.

I call you a bot, should that mean you are instantly banned on my sayso? (lets pretend im not ex-GM). It needs proper investigating still and such takes an available GM and a spare few minutes to compile said investigation to authenticate whether or not the accused is indeed a bot.

303457 Red was the first server, which holds veteran peeps here still. Also Any new users/new clients automatically give you yellow sever as your first optional server.

As Tatsu mentioned, this is the main reason Blue is so empty. The best course of action going forward would be to assign Blue as the default server instead of Yellow in a new client release.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

303285 I bet the half are bot. Nice game.

And u ? lets bet.

I wouldn't be surprised if more than half are bots lmao, I heard it's horrible in blue. The question here is why would anyone play at blue if there's so many bots? I'm at yellow and yes there are bots here too, i always try my best to report them but lately staff doesn't reply to reports anymore it seems. And yes after the ban wave there's still a ton at DDen and other areas like victory road, I think everyone knows this or at least the veterans cuz it's pretty obvious. Also I've talk to a lot of people at yellow who are from blue and the reason why they moved was because to escape the bots causing inflation. So even if you put newbies at blue, they'll realize how bad the server is and eventually just quit or move to another server. At some point or right now the bots probably gonna realize that they're just playing with themselves now and probably move to different sever leaving blue dead.

vhtran2.gif

304398 but lately staff doesn't reply to reports anymore it seems.

Have you seen how many staff are left? Considering we had usually like 2 pages of reports each server daily, and considering theres 4 remaining active staff to answer reports along with several other duties, surely you understand why staff arent answering reports instantly.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.