Why online population drops?

Frux

I have a few theories for why PRO is losing players. I've been playing since blue was created but that account got banned by chappy.

It's a mix of all these so I can't say it's mainly one or the other.

1.) You have the new games coming out.

2.) Most players work and have school.

3.) The game is not being advertised at all.

4.) The community is not as connected as it used to be. I seriously believe everyone is so distant now. All chat is barely used on yellow.

5.) There are other free pokemon mobas that have better perks and benefits.

6.) The creators shane, chappy, red, they male the game too pg and used to make the mods super strict. They need to make a setting that can censor words and uncensor words.

7.) They need to listen to their community, I played a pokemon game on roBlox where they gifted polemon if you used a code but they didn't give u the code. You had to solve puzzles and do quest.

8.) Add a daily quest system. I'm sorry but I get bored doing the same thing every day signing in. They should have added a actual questline. I understand you want to be just like the games but this game needs something to make it stand out.

9.) Finally the players need to stop changing the market prices on items. Ms used to be 120k now it's over a million. I understand prices with change but it's not even fair anymore. You literally spend the whole month making money just to pay for the ms. There's no profit from it. Mods need to do something about that.

These are my opinions, if you think they are wrong or right. By all means but this would have made the game enjoyable for me.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

306263 Price of coin products gone crazy cause of offer/demand ratio

I am ok that is a cause and there others.

306263 offer/demand ratio
(economic)

Thise determins the real "price" (reaction between the seller and the buyer at the market) of all (coins, pokemons, items, tms, services,..)

The seller cannot determine the price and also the buyer cannot.

I am not a man of economic but who studied economics can give more definitions and explications.

.... :etc:

306287 Thise determins the real "price" (reaction between the seller and the buyer at the market) of all (coins, pokemons, items, tms, services,..)

The seller cannot determine the price and also the buyer cannot.

I am not a man of economic but who studied economics can give more definitions and explications.

Just imagine that 1000 players on yellow used to buy coins for ms,mounts,consumables etc, and another 3000 wanted to buy them in game.

If that 1000 number will be decreased to 200, and the demand will be decreased to 2000 it means that 1/3 became 1/10. So the ms from 300k will get a price to 1m.

Its just an example. More reasons are in this all subject. The greatest reason is that the game is abandoned.

adobe4.png

306302 Just imagine that 1000 players on yellow used to buy coins for ms,mounts,consumables etc, and another 3000 wanted to buy them in game.

If that 1000 number will be decreased to 200, and the demand will be decreased to 2000 it means that 1/3 became 1/10. So the ms from 300k will get a price to 1m.

Its just an example. More reasons are in this all subject. The greatest reason is that the game is abandoned.

Eheh!

and for the rest players i think for one of these :

* Fidelity to staff.

* fidelity to the game.

* waitting for the new planning of pro.

I wish that pro do steps to let all this incorrect.

1) Refighting trainers every week. I know you can use the teleports, but if you wanna do the daily stuff (headbutt trees, excavation sites, etc) you still have to go through the routes and feel the pain. It takes at least 6 hours to refight them while doing headbutt and excavation sites, and you have to do that every week.

2) The exaggerated rarity of some Pokémon, especially in Hoenn region, where it takes like 20 minutes to find Pokémon that are super common in the original games like Shroomish, Electrike, Ralts, Trapinch (and pretty much every 3rd gen Pokémon not named Zigzagoon, Wingull, Poochyena, Lotad). That's probably 'cause their evolutions, Breloom, and Manectric/Gardevoir (if they ever introduce megas), are popular PVP Pokémon, but since when is a Pokémon's rarity based on its PVP viability? Make Slowpoke extremely rare then lol.

3) Because of what I said in point 2, building decent PVP teams on your own takes ages, after +700 hours of playtime, I had like 2 boxes of decent Pokémon. I recently got XY and ORAS and in just 200 hours I have +3 boxes of perfect Pokémon (bear in mind each box stores 30 Pokémon there). I know PRO is a MMO and things are supposed to take longer here, but still I think it's too much. You can buy 30 MS, sell them and use the money to get all the Pokémon you need, but it's just not fun that way.

4) The metagame is way too different compared to the original games, no megas, lack of many popular OU Pokémon, especially legendaries that will never be in-game, only some players who got lucky can use Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, lack of very important items, etc. Gonna be even more different now that Sun&Moon come out, if there are no megas yet, I don't think new stuff like Z moves would be here anytime soon.

5) Everything that's good get nerfed really quick, excavation sites, Fletchinder in trainers valley (rip Talonflame if they update Gale Wings anyway), Larvesta in Love Island trees, and more.

Those are the reasons why I stopped playing this game, which I used to love for months. Summer event brought me back for some time but it didn't last. I'm sure some other players who left share at least one of these reasons.

Edit: to clarify, I'm NOT blaming staff for anything, I know some of these points are really hard to code, like the rebattling thing and megas, and others won't be changed cause they want to keep a MMO environment, like rarity. I just stated the reasons why I'm not playing anymore, cause that's what the thread creator asked.

306323 Eheh!

and for the rest players i think for one of these :

* Fidelity to staff.

* fidelity to the game.

* waitting for the new planning of pro.

I wish that pro do steps to let all this incorrect.

306330 Those are the reasons why I stopped playing this game, which I used to love for months. Summer event brought me back for some time but it didn't last. I'm sure some other players who left share at least one of these reasons.

All of these and more of these. We are going nowhere, nobody is here to hear our thoughts, doubts, suggestions.

Everything is simple. Soon we ll know if its worth to invest time, money etc on PRO or we shall quit. Soon we ll know if PRO will be great again or dead.

adobe4.png

All of these and more of these. We are going nowhere, nobody is here to hear our thoughts, doubts, suggestions.

Everything is simple. Soon we ll know if its worth to invest time, money etc on PRO or we shall quit. Soon we ll know if PRO will be great again or dead.

True.