Why online population drops?

Frux

I think the problem is the multiplayer experience. The handhelds, which PRO is based from, isn't optimized for multiplayer. Rather than players playing with each other (Guild wars, group quests, etc), players end up playing alongside each other. The experience is very much single player at its core; the multiplayer aspect is pretty much composed solely of chat, trading, and PvP. Single player games are fun until there is no longer a story to play through and no more quests to finish. There hasn't been any new content for a while, so players pretty much have nothing left to do. You'd think PvP would be fun, which brings me to my next point.

PvP is the supposed end game; the feature that should keep players playing even after finishing all the content available. This is true for the Pokemon handhelds and even other MMOs. In PRO, though, this feature is not prioritized. There are multiple battle system bugs along with uncoded moves and abilities. This discourages people who would otherwise stay for PvP from staying. This imo is a massive problem since it's one of the few aspects of the game where players can truly play with each other.

tldr; we need new content constantly and/or an improved end game experience

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to agree with everyone in these forums because it does not make sense to the point that i know we are under staffed and we need more people to work on the game while others are away. i mean i have no hate toward the staff i would be praising them of what they do but this is why people are leaving we need new content we are hungry that for me is why i think the price is dropping second to that i find botting really stupid if half the people in this game do not realize that this is a mmo then this is no a game for them this game is meant to be tough only the strongest survive i am tired of seeing people complain about having to wait days to catch a really good pokemon they made it like this so we can feel proud of ourselves for catching a good pokemon i don't want to be catching shinies every 5 mintues...............jk i would love that lol but the point is that shane wants this game to be different from the Nintendo games which i find nothing compared to this well i think thats all i have to say .....

blaziken out :Angel:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

306230 Merge Everything into a Rainbow-Mega-Server!!

RAINBOW SERVER FTW!

i don't think that would be a good idea bro i do not think merging would solve anything but it would only make things worse the servers would crash alot over the number of people :D:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

- very slow updates

- shane ever away

- a lot of bugs

- a lot of abilities and moves doesn't working...

- a lot of bots

- a lot of promises

- Missed dates

- The economy is devastated and none official pronunciation about this..

- a lot of corruption..

when we have an update it's only a 'cash update'...

Price of coin products gone crazy cause of offer/demand ratio. Less people buy coins , same people want coins. My oppinion is that player who can afford the charge, shall buy ms themselves. Its about to support the game we like, if we like it.

I know, we all have issues about move, abillity codes. Shane should be more active. Shane posted last month that he will be back soon with changes. Still i dont see any change, only that almost every staff member left. I m happy for some staff that left, i m depressed for other. Chappy was a key for the PRO. I doubt that PRO community can find another Chappy. Servers crash for hours now, Chappy was rebooting them in less than 10 minutes.

I still play that game, I still love it. But if Shane will continue to be that Inactive-and I m sad to say this- the game will finish. Nothing new in development of game for almost 5 months.

Also, just close blue server. Let the player to migrate on red/yellow. I know some of them will get an advantage from other on yellow, but still i prefer to play in a max active community and struggle more to reach the ladder, than seeing PRO dying.

adobe4.png