Why online population drops?

Frux

The few big reasons I left pokemon omega when it was on its final days due was do to a combination of rising prices for pokemon that could be bought, lack of new content, and people to face. I was literally one of the best players on the enter server and the only people really worth fighting was the guy at the top number 1 spot and mods. Its like climbing to top of mount Everest only to realize your stuck up their with no other challenges left. Good thing for this game is it seems their are way more active players here then their was in on omega even more then it had in its glory days. I recommend some of the mods and high ups to think of good ways to keep people in or you'll likely start losing older player slowly who played it so much to a point that they really don't feel like coming back till something new pops up or till much much later. Its still hard avoiding this though, and I know from playing multiple mmos that this is a problem many face. Its probably best to try to research how some bigger companies tried their hand at dealing with this, which I would think you're already doing. The idea of frequent events is really good though, pokemon omega only had huge events every once in a blue moon. Another thing you guys did well on was noting making the rules incredibly strict. Pokemon omegas rules where strict and cause a lot of people to get suspended and banned for bad reasons.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic