"Season Ended. Ladders Resetting & Players/Guilds rewarded within the week." - its Sunday already fo

Prehax

well even tho for people that kinda finished the game and the only remaining things to do were pvp/events this 2-3 weeks were absolutely boring, we don't have any news, most of the people left the game, really but really not serious, i'm really disappointed i think in PRO history this is the lowest point we ever touched, i feel bad for those who donated because in this moment you don't deserve a penny.

JxEhvYc.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is, downtime is never bad to test out comps and specific pokemon in competitive setting ( example lol preseason). Just stop being passive-agressive and also stop crying, cause no1 owes you sht.

Resets will happen soon enough and you will have enough time to be salty.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Guest LiquidSnakeK
because in this moment you don't deserve a penny.

How dare you say such a thing? Normally, I would just ignore someone as petty as you, however in this instance, I honestly dgaf. If you want to cry and act like an entitled, obnoxious brat, go elsewhere. Your attitude has no place here. Grow up :boot:

because in this moment you don't deserve a penny.

How dare you say such a thing? Normally, I would just ignore someone as petty as you, however in this instance, I honestly dgaf. If you want to cry and act like an entitled, obnoxious brat, go elsewhere. Your attitude has no place here. Grow up :boot:

how dare you talk like this? i didn't offend anyone just gave my opinion, instead you insulted me, shut ur mouth kid and bring some respect.

Secondly, what is bad in sayng "you dont deserve a penny". If you go to buy something in the supermarket, and they sell you something bad, or something nobody cares anymore(like this server) wouldnt you be angry and say that the company doesnt deserve a penny?.

When PRO did well, i always said it to all my friend and tried to bring as many people as i could, but atm the game is dead and i think they really dont deserve a single penny.

JxEhvYc.gif

Guest LiquidSnakeK

When PRO did well, i always said it to all my friend and tried to bring as many people as i could, but atm the game is dead and i think they really dont deserve a single penny.

Ungrateful. If you can't handle a week of not being able to play ranked, and have the audacity to suggest that the hardworking staff and programmers don't deserve a single penny, my friend, you are part of the problem. :banned:

Ungrateful. If you can't handle a week of not being able to play ranked, and have the audacity to suggest that the hardworking staff and programmers don't deserve a single penny, my friend, you are part of the problem. :banned:

first of all, it's not programmerS it's Shane, just one. second, all the staff are leaveing(guess why), third, i really don't care about pvp ranked, i care about halloween events, i care about updates, i care about blue server having 400 player online, that most of the item are not coded, a lot of pokemon abilites aswell and moves too. those are the things that get on ym nervs.

JxEhvYc.gif

As far as I can tell from things I heard on Red server when I started this game (earlier this year) all donations and etc go to paying for the servers because if Shane or the staff took any money it would make it so Nintendo could sue them and shut the game down for not being licensed and making a profit. Secondly we live in a world where everyone is so self-entitled they only think of themselves and not others. Imagine working a 9-5 job to come home and then have to work on a game you work on for free and have to listen to people complain about no events or bugs and etc. If I had the skills to be of use to Shane and company I still wouldn't because I hate ungrateful people who can never be thankful with what they have and only want more and more.

I guess you guys didn't read the full thread, I am asking for a PVP ladder reset, shouldn't be that hard.

I am grateful for this game ofc damn

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

305449 If you go to buy something in the supermarket, and they sell you something bad, or something nobody cares anymore(like this server) wouldnt you be angry and say that the company doesnt deserve a penny?.

You bought NOTHING! You "donate", it's your choice? Not happy? Don't donate? Happy? You are not obliged to donate AT ALL!

What Membership brings is JUST a gift to those who donate, not something you buy! I would donate even if there was no advantage at all!

305076 -snip-

At the moment there's not as many of us left, things will take extra time

Being rude to each other is only going to take time from anything else we're trying to sort out.

We are aware of the things that need to be done and they're getting done, just slower than usual, so bear with us and please be patient

I'll be locking the thread since it's turning spiteful