"Season Ended. Ladders Resetting & Players/Guilds rewarded within the week." - its Sunday already fo

Prehax

at least restart the season and give us the rewards later

there is nothing to do rn, no halloween event, no point in playing pvp rn

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

305080 Well, don't expect it to happen anytime soon this month (or even 2016 at all). All staff left and we're left with Thor who's running left and right fixing stuff x_x

Shane is doing everything PVP ladder/reward related stuff

a bunch of them left, not all

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

305080 Well, don't expect it to happen anytime soon this month (or even 2016 at all). All staff left and we're left with Thor who's running left and right fixing stuff x_x

Shane is doing everything PVP ladder/reward related stuff

Well...even so, Shane's been away for weeks...I don't think it will happen man just forget about it.

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

305085 Well...even so, Shane's been away for weeks...I don't think it will happen man just forget about it.

sorry but you are very uninformed, he just closed the PVP ladder a week ago

he is already back lol

305133 Yea i know it sucks but as stated before Thor and the remainder of the staff are doing the best they can. Please be patient just a lil more as i know you have been~

THOR and the rest, they have nothing to do with this

lmfao