~~ TeddyBearBangers ~~ Yellow Server ~~ new

Juanito1997

--- Introduction ---

First off, Natu meet you... yes that was a pun. :3 My name is Juanito1997 and the leader of the TeddyBearBangers! The TeddyBearBangers was created because I kept getting kicked from guilds because I joke around a lot. Our guild is full of really funny but really good players. We like to joke around but we also have the goal of being a great pvp guild in the future.

--- Server ---

Yellow

--- Guild Members ---

13/75

--- Rules ---

1. I would like people to respect each other as much as possible.

2. Must be active.

3. I dont care if you curse or say weird things in guild chat or discord. The gms can't moderate guild chat so by all means let loose.

4. Please don't scam us. If we are willing to give you pokemon to help you, we would like them back unless we say keep them.

5. Speak only English

6. No petty 12 year old drama. Say something stupid or treat someone like trash is a no go. There's a difference from joking around to bullying.

7. Most of all have fun!

--- How To Join ---

1. Contact us either via this post or in game. Just look for Zenaly, Flourance, or myself.

2. Can you use Discord? I plan on making a server on discord just for our players, if any guilds would like to alliance up and do guild events or help us out that would be awesome.

3. How many gym badges do you have? You need at least 4 to join. The reason we say 4 is because that is when you can start trading which means we can loan you pokemon if you ever got stuck.

P.s. thanks to RUKitten me for being a awesome guild and wishing us the best.Also I apologize to the guild I ripped the thread style from. I'm on mobile so I can't do fancy things with text plus the forum bugs out a bit for me. Anyways thanks for reading my post. Tame care and merry ugh idk ursaring day.

Re: TeddyBearBanger recruiting yellow server

<t>Good luck with your guild :)</t>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Guest SugarRed9

Re: TeddyBearBanger recruiting yellow server

<r>Good luck to you and your guild, and much <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> from RUKittenMe!!!!!</r>