Your favourite Pokemon and why

Thepokemaestro

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine would have to be magmortor or metagross. For one magmortor is just op and looks cool af imo. Metagross on the other hand has a mega evolution and is like one of my favorite shinys in the game.. I also use them both in one team on other pokmeon games (;. But if it came down to one.....it would be magmortor <3

4K82h71.png

309247 Mine would have to be magmortor or metagross. For one magmortor is just op and looks cool af imo. Metagross on the other hand has a mega evolution and is like one of my favorite shinys in the game.. I also use them both in one team on other pokmeon games (;. But if it came down to one.....it would be magmortor <3

Metagross is BOSS

Infernape because fire is my favorite typing and he was my first starter ever (yes i started playing pokemon in sinnoh)

Second Favorite is Vaporeon because of its cool and cute design the stats and water is my second favorite typing also because it was my first eeveelution

and also because all eeveelutions are awesome.

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]