~KYUU Signature Shop [CLOSED UNTIL 28 DEC)

Kyuuta011

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ~KYUU Signature Shop~

<r><QUOTE author="TatsumiChan"><s>

</s><POST content="307675"><s></s>307675<e></e></POST> Just wanted to leave my feedback:<br/>

<br/>

Amazing and quick work and willing to work with you until its up to your standards. You have my support and keep up the great work~ <E>:y:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for the great feedback <E>:Angel:</E></r>

spacer.png

Re: ~KYUU Signature Shop~

<r>I would like to have some orders as well brother. Is there any ways that I can contact you constantly? I will be more likely online on discord 24/7. If you have discord account , here is mine quanle92#7914. Thanks bro. <E>:Cool:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

Would like to request a signature if possible :)

Will PM you the details and pay on my player account :y:

EDIT: locked, as closed :(

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

A greeting crack, I love your designs, when you return to render your services please write me, I am very interested to have a signature made by you.

Greetings from Colombia

teo77 :Cool:

"La pobreza es la suma de horas mal utilizadas"

Just dropping in to say your work is great. Also, thankyou for giving my former colleague Kagawa a decent signature xD

Good luck with your shop for the future.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.