Clone Event Re-activation [Ended]

Thor

Re: Clone Event Re-activation

<r>Honestly I want new locations too, but only because Bulbasaur is in Safari Zone xD<br/>

<br/>

Not everyone has the money for it.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

As for chance increase, a temporary slight increase won't hurt, maybe?<br/>

<br/>

Besides, to get a clone we have to encounter a starter first, and <I><s></s>then<e></e></I> hope that 5% clone chance kicks in.<br/>

If we can't even encounter the starter, the chance to get a clone might as well be called as 0% :p<br/>

<br/>

And I recall during the previous clone event, the encounter rate for Kanto starters do gets increased. It was definitely easier back then.<br/>

<br/>

On the other hand, I do agree that if it's too easy, it makes getting clone less of an achievement when you do find one. So it's a matter of the staffs finding the right encounter chance so that it's not too hard like it is right now, but not too easy either that it makes Kanto starters and their Clones have a huge drop in value.</r>

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>yeah i spent around 600 or 700 encounters last night in CM3. for ONE charmander. I'm not trying for clones again until new spawns added or rate changed. I'm not spending 8 hours to find 0-2 charmander, when EVERY OTHER extremely rare pokemon is x5 easier to find. if I went to hunt sandile right now, I bet i could find 10 in 5 hours. Why is charmander 1 per 4 hours?</t>

<r><QUOTE author="sk8trgod618"><s>

</s>yeah i spent around 600 or 700 encounters last night in CM3. for ONE charmander. I'm not trying for clones again until new spawns added or rate changed. I'm not spending 8 hours to find 0-2 charmander, when EVERY OTHER extremely rare pokemon is x5 easier to find. if I went to hunt sandile right now, I bet i could find 10 in 5 hours. Why is charmander 1 per 4 hours?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

your right<br/>

charmanders so broken... <br/>

you have better chance catching shiny pokemon on that map then a clone lol<br/>

by the time you catch a clone youll have gotten 3-4 shinys</r>

<t>I got 4 in 1 hour dude... Its totally based on luck. I hope they dont change the spawnrate because it should be sth special. Be happy you can Farm Other good pokemon while looking for a Charmander (drought vulpix an magmar)</t>

Help me to finish my pokedex on red server! Im in search of: Tepig- Blitzle - Mienfoo - Furfrou

<r><QUOTE author="allaammoorr"><s>

</s><POST content="315152"><s></s>315152<e></e></POST> pls relocate bulbasaur it's a pain to hunt him in safari<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I think the event is done since we are gonna get Christmas Event. <E>:Cool:</E></r>

Guest allaammoorr

<t>yes just saw that 2 min after my post :(<br/>

but bulba need relocation in order to be as easy as charmander and squirtle to farm</t>