Back at it again!

Hey everyone, my name's Fippsie, I am 23 and I currently live in Seoul, South Korea. I actually found PRO shortly after release and put it into my bookmarks to check it out... and totally forgot about it LOL and now I found it again and I am glad I did! I will definitely invest some serious time in this game.. So far I love it to bits. :Smile: :Heart:

I go to university to study media- and communication design and I want to work in the gaming industry at one point. In my freetime I make twitch overlays or play games. As you can tell I am pretty much a shut in, even though I live far away from my home country lol

I already met some really nice people and I am looking forward to meeting even more! Thanks for all your help and pleasure to meet ya. :))

:Heart:

fippsiee6u1y.png

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weelllllccoommeeee :Smile:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

306972 Hey everyone, my name's Fippsie, I am 23 and I currently live in Seoul, South Korea. I actually found PRO shortly after release and put it into my bookmarks to check it out... and totally forgot about it LOL and now I found it again and I am glad I did! I will definitely invest some serious time in this game.. So far I love it to bits. :Smile: :Heart:

I go to university to study media- and communication design and I want to work in the gaming industry at one point. In my freetime I make twitch overlays or play games. As you can tell I am pretty much a shut in, even though I live far away from my home country lol

I already met some really nice people and I am looking forward to meeting even more! Thanks for all your help and pleasure to meet ya. :))

:Heart:

Welcome to pro (;. If you ever need some help feel free to pm me. <3 I wish you the best of luck in your studies~

4K82h71.png

what server are you on??

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

if you need a guild you can pm me for more info :Crazy: