Create a New Medalion : Shiny Stone

Adam

Hello everyone, I have a new suggestion to submit for developers and for all players: A [glow=orange]Shiny Stone/Medallion![/glow]

This medallion as the [glow=purple]MS[/glow] will be available with the coins (to support a maximum this games) and will allow for 30 days his user to have 50% 25% / 35% chance in addition to encounter a Shiny Pokémon.

661555ShinyStone.jpg

For those who think that with this medallion it will be much too simple to have shinys, know that:

1) Some players with over 700+ hours of games have never yet encountered shinys!

2) The chance of meeting for a shiny pokémon is 1/4096 1/8192 by dividing by 3/4 that still very rare.

3) This will also lower the price of Shinys Pokémon in general (which is good news)

So, I think that this stone will be a good thing for everyone, a lot of hunter here can not allow it to spend much time on this games to look for the shinys because they do not have time!

816075Capturede769cran20161115a768195717.jpg

Everyone is winning players & developer!

As for my previous suggestion, I wait your opinions at all!

Good game to all ! :thanks:

388048chaos.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

307114 It's been stated many times there will be nothing that gives anyone a higher advantage over anyone to find a shiny pokemon. The rate will always be 1/8192 for everyone.

That's true, but hopefully things can change, because I think an idea like this, open to everyone, will be a huge boost for people in end game to stay. However it's their game so their decision, we can only suggest. :y:

307114 It's been stated many times there will be nothing that gives anyone a higher advantage over anyone to find a shiny pokemon. The rate will always be 1/8192 for everyone.

Hi Giovanni, :thanks: for your comments, Already to start, the percentage is well of 1/4096 (source : 696439Capturede769cran20161115a768204804.png)

Then, if people who pay the MS have access to some exclusive place & pokemons, why one could not do the same with those who pay another medallion by putting the shinys less rare ?

Many people here like shinys, I think this medallion can help hunters who do not have much playing time.

388048chaos.png

1) Some players with over 700+ hours of games have never yet encountered shinys!

The shiny chance can be 1/10 and this could still be the case. It's all luck, nothing wrong here.

Doubling the chances to find a shiny = double the amount of shinies in the market. Also means double the chance of finding epic shinies which could potentially hurt the economy.

Unnecessary, in my opinion.

307121 The shiny chance can be 1/10 and this could still be the case. It's all luck, nothing wrong here.

Doubling the chances to find a shiny = double the amount of shinies in the market. Also means double the chance of finding epic shinies which could potentially hurt the economy.

Unnecessary, in my opinion.

:thanks: for you comments chameleon

It is also the goal to lower prices, I see not how its bad if the shinys are cheaper in the game? (Knowing that the commons are not worth much already)

And as I said before, 1 chance in 2000 is still rare, we will not see any difference given the few players active at the moment (and the rarest who agrees to pay a medallion)

After that is my opinion, but I do not think you'll see the 'Channel Trade' spammer of Dratini Shinys. ^^

388048chaos.png