What sever should i start in?

Mrrambo77

307165 Hi everyone, I just need to decide on my new home, to compete in and have fun in. i'm having a hard time deciding. So did this so I can see which sever is better.

ps. ima be number one :)

Hi,

Each server has the exact same content, and are all independent one of another (meaning you can have 3 games with only 1 account), however:

-[glow=red]Red[/glow]is the oldest, hence probably the one with more choice in terms of Pokémons on the market

-[glow=#4080FF]Blue[/glow]is the less populated, these days

-[glow=yellow]Yellow[/glow]is the newest, actual default server, with -obviously- most of the new players, but it seems that there also are many old players who decided to restart over on this server, so it's not[glow=#FFBFFF]Fairyland[/glow]PVP-wise I guess, neither completing Pokédex wise (e.g. PreHax fully completed it over there, if I'm not mistaken :3)

[glow=red]PS: You'll never be Number One. :devil:[/glow]

307199 Ps. I will be number one

With a lot of time and dedication then, and I genuinely wish you to love both the game and the community long enough for that :)

By the way, welcome!

I just saw your introduction post and it reminded me that I forgot to say it in my post above. :Smile:

Guest SugarRed9
307187 If you want to pay 1mil+ for 1 ms you should come to blue.

Don't worry, Red is the same. :y:

However, mecanojilano explain everything pretty well, it's up to you choose.

Can confirm yellow i the same too^^

Ultimately it's just a matter of preference^^

Hi everyone, I just need to decide on my new home, to compete in and have fun in. i'm having a hard time deciding. So did this so I can see which sever is better.

ps. ima be number one :)

it is going to be tough to even be in the top 10 but the best server would have to be yellow because it is newer and you would have a better chance at chasing your dreams of being #1 (if you are dedicated)

the red server would be super hard because there are to many older vets playing the game blue............yeah i am not gonna mention that :confused:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

If you haven't chosen already...

Red is my favourite. I've been playing Red since I started and I can safely say that it has one of the best communities that I've visited. The chats are always active with people ready to talk and the PvP ladder is dominated by players who put loads of time and dedication into the game.

Similarly, Blue has a friendly community. You hear less about Blue since it has never had the chance to gain a huge population like Red or Yellow. This is mostly due to Red being the default server since launch and Yellow becoming the default server when it was created. However Blue still holds strong with older players and the occasional new player to join.

Yellow is also nice. It's full of a mix of newer players who just click 'Log in' as soon as they install and older players from Red and Blue who were complaining about large queues back in summer. Ironically, Yellow accumulated a large playerbase and thus now has longer queues (When there are queues).

Overall, all the servers are great. If I had to recommend one it would be Red since that's the server I know the most. Though, the end decision is up to you. Best of luck for when you choose to start your adventure :)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4