Oak boss bug

Alienn309

308668 so when im trying to fight oak hes saying talk to me after 0 hours, the problem is that hes saying that since 2-3hours.Tried relogin

This might interest you:

308241 This is a consequence of having fixed the bug where players could battle bosses without cooldowns. I will leave the gory details out and will just say that the timers giving the amount of time left should work once the cooldown effectively expires. :)

Seems like you will have to wait until the actual cooldown to expire for the timer to fix itself.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

308682 can i somehow check how much do i need to wait?

I have no idea, sorry. Assuming that you haven't already; 2 weeks since the last battle. You'd need some input from a content scripter to be certain.

308676 Seems like you will have to wait until the actual cooldown to expire for the timer to fix itself.

But.. the "actual cooldown to expire".. from when? From the reset?

Not sure, I battled Oak just fine yesterday so possibly if the reset happened after that.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

308685 Not sure, I battled Oak just fine yesterday so possibly if the reset happened after that.

I had this problem yesterday evening around 20:30 pm (european time) against Arnie.. I wasn't the only, we were 2/3 in that cave, other people in all chat saying bosses worked some hours before so.. yes, probably the reset was yesterday.

308668 so when im trying to fight oak hes saying talk to me after 0 hours, the problem is that hes saying that since 2-3hours.Tried relogin

We are aware of this situation, as soon as the scripters are able to solve it we will tell it, in the meanwhile you can try to fight them every 1/2 days. Also I am going to lock the thread since there is already a lot of threads about this bug. Best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.