New to site; not new to pkmn.

Hey guys! I'm Corey. Well, I'll keep this short and sweet for you. :P

Been playing pokemon since I was 8. (16 years)

Rolled a Bulbasaur for my first ever pkmn. (Red version)

5 favorite Pokemon: Umbreon, Weavile, Crobat, Gengar, Typhlosion.

Johto is by far my favorite region in terms of the region itself, the pokemon & the story. :']

I'm going to school for Audio Engineering. (1 more year till I get my bachelors). :D

I'm a musician. (Drums mainly & bass and piano)

I have a "developing thing" for astronomy and astrophysics.

I like anime.

I enjoy anime's like: Outlaw Star (all time favorite), Steins;Gate (real close to outlaw star), Another, Ergo Proxy, Blue Sub #6 (oh how I miss Adultswim :\), Baccano.

... that is all.

If you would like to meet up in-game for a battle (i'm still in Kanto) or to talk or whatever then my name in-game is: Corey.

Happy catching! :]

|

Musician |

PPwAg2Q.pngjh8mdsh.pngTI4LQqb.png

If you play WoW:

(A) Proudmoore(US) - Dismaras

(A) Moon Guard(US) - Esagar

(H) Area 52(US) - Gizrix

BattleTag - Peip#1459

Happy Hunting and Welcome to the world of PRO

dope to have another musician we should exchange soundcloud or something.

What type of music u like or artist your listening to recently?

Try HunterXHunter i think you'll like that anime. I too am a college student and working on my art Currently creating t-shirts and using photoshop. We should add each other. If u need help i know anyone here will be more then willing to hear you out and help.

Happy Hunting lil' Hunter.

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png

Sure, we can do that. I'll put a couple links at the bottom of this post. :]

I listen to literally everything. Going to school for music production requires me to know pretty much all genres lol. But, in general I listen to progressive/metal (TesseracT, Between the Buried and Me (new album only), Blotted Science (extremely technical), Meshuggah, etc.)) and Instrumental/Jazz/Classical to get inspired with making new jams with my band & for my personal music.

I've been listening to ALOT of instrumental music lately like: Plini (very original music), Paul Wardingham's new album "The Human Affliction", Heights, Scale the Summit's new album "V", Dave Slonaker Big Band & Snarky Puppy (2 awesome big bands) and a bunch more.

Here's my links:

Personal music - https://soundcloud.com/chmusic318 (I don't have any up right now, mainly because i'm just too busy to fully mix & master my music) Or maybe it's that i'm too lazy lmao.

Drum covers - https://www.reverbnation.com/chendrixdrums

Oh? So you're a designer? er wait, do you design things on photoshop and print them to shirts? What kind of music do you make?

|

Musician |

PPwAg2Q.pngjh8mdsh.pngTI4LQqb.png

If you play WoW:

(A) Proudmoore(US) - Dismaras

(A) Moon Guard(US) - Esagar

(H) Area 52(US) - Gizrix

BattleTag - Peip#1459

Hello mate. Enjoy the game. If your looking for friends. Feel free to message or add me in game. You can ask me question, but make sure you ask me questions that I know. Hehe. :Crazy:

Anime suggestions:

No game no life

Dragon ball Z to Super

Pokemon series

One piece

K-project

Code geass

Full metal alchemist: Brotherhood

Gundam franchise

Noragami

Death note

Ld5FLwh.gif

[glow=red]"Checkmate" doesn't mean you've simply cornered the enemy king.

It's a declaration that the enemy king is yours.[/glow]