Legends

Camcam1512

I love this game but one thing i dislike is that the only catch able legendary are mew, celeb and jirach. i feel legends would add more a challenge for players who have done everything you can. you should be able to catch every legendary by going through a group of trials. you should only be able to catch a legendary every month.

PROS: it'll add something new for experienced players to do.

CONS :it'll ruin the the pvp tournaments due to the fact that there wont be any good rewards to be sent out

PS: thank you for reading

cam_sin.png

311390 I love this game but one thing i dislike is that the only catch able legendary are mew, celeb and jirach. i feel legends would add more a challenge for players who have done everything you can. you should be able to catch every legendary by going through a group of trials. you should only be able to catch a legendary every month.

PROS: it'll add something new for experienced players to do.

CONS :it'll ruin the the pvp tournaments due to the fact that there wont be any good rewards to be sent out

PS: thank you for reading

This suggestion has been made many times and always had the same response. Making Legendary Pokemon available to everyone would make them less 'special' and would make most of PvP unbalanced.

Quote from Read this before making a suggestion thread.

35832Rejected, non-negotiable. PRO allows players to catch legendary Pokemon with 600 base stat totals or below. Any legendary Pokemon with higher base stat totals will never be obtainable for players. In PRO, legendaries are considered rare rewards that players can only obtain after completing long quest-lines and investing enough time and effort. We purposely will not make them readily obtainable like other games might - our goal is to keep legendaries unique and properly "legendary," so it doesn't make sense to compare PRO to other Pokemon games in that regard.

Additionally, legendaries will always be untradeable. This was the compromise that allows them to be in-game without melting the game's economy. We already had a well structured and thought out discussion even before starting to make PRO even (2 years ago) regarding legends and this plan wont change due to the MMO structure.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

tfw people think manaphy is more balanced than regigigas... seeing as it's probably the most likely one to be released next:

Manaphy @ Leftovers

Modest Nature

Ability: Hydration

EVs: 248 HP 252 SpA 8 Spe

-Tail Glow

-Scald

-Rest

-Rain Dance / Energy Ball / Hidden Power Fire

totally not going to kill stall entirely

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!