Christmas Pokemon

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a litten would be nice :Shy:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Guest Park269
311640 Hi everyone, me and people i know have made ideas for the christmas event pokes. hope some of the pokes get included :) and thank you staffs for making this great game :)

-riolu=(make another spawn place for it also since its a safari poke) riolu with a santa hat

-eevee=every evos has different costumes(make another spawn place for it also since its a safari poke)

-ralts= gardevoir has a christmas scarf, gallade has a santa hat

-togepi=scarf(togekiss will have a long scarf with outer looks that looks as if togekiss is really flying)

-machop=(machamp will have a santa suit +santa beard)

-stantler=with red nose(rudolf ;) )

-gastly=with santa hat (gengar will have a santa beard or a gengar that is white with carrot as a nose etc(snowman) )

-litwick=chandelure could have lights and ordiments hanging from it

much more might be added but this is what we have until now

riolu yesssss

Breloom

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]

311640 Hi everyone, me and people i know have made ideas for the christmas event pokes. hope some of the pokes get included :) and thank you staffs for making this great game :)

-riolu=(make another spawn place for it also since its a safari poke) riolu with a santa hat

-eevee=every evos has different costumes(make another spawn place for it also since its a safari poke)

-ralts= gardevoir has a christmas scarf, gallade has a santa hat

-togepi=scarf(togekiss will have a long scarf with outer looks that looks as if togekiss is really flying)

-machop=(machamp will have a santa suit +santa beard)

-stantler=with red nose(rudolf ;) )

-gastly=with santa hat (gengar will have a santa beard or a gengar that is white with carrot as a nose etc(snowman) )

-litwick=chandelure could have lights and ordiments hanging from it

much more might be added but this is what we have until now

riolu yesssss

riolue and togepi are both awesome :)