Christmas Pokemon

Guest UnknownUser11

Will they wear the same clothes as last year? Because the chest is not fair for those who have been playing for a year wearing the same clothes because in my opinion I do not want others to have the same thing as me because that distinguishes that I have been playing for more than 1 year and I want to have clothes new

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

311627 2 cents of my opinion if it helps.

we somehow just hate geodude/ rat / bat (they do get much hate ingame)

what if there is a way to have them look good (sprite) for the xmas event and to put more importance to them (unlike the usual hate they get) have the xmas bat/rat/dude be 0.1% instead of the 5% chance since they are pretty common. Atleast this way its hard to get them in the xmas sprite and some people will put time and effort to catch them. The harder the better.

Just an opinion and i hope it helps

Actually -at least last year-, a XMas Pokémon has[glow=red]1 out of 4096[/glow]chances to appear (twice more """common""" than a shiny); only the clones have 5% and that's probably precisely because the starters are already extremely rare :)

Speaking of last year's Christmas Event..

311609 So far we have Pikachu, Raichu, Sandshrew & Sandslash done.

.. Is it mandatory that this year's Xmas Pokés aren't the same than last year's?

Otherwise, I'd love to get another shot to have a Xmas Furret and Farfetch'd, they're so cute '-'

EDIT:

311629 X-MAS TREE TREVENANT

OMG Yes, with Voltorb/Electrode as Christmas Tree's ornaments xD

i suggest a winter event, based in a region with a snow weather, and help to santa to beat to 2 witch (bosses) that want to freeze the pro world complete. if we beat both of them, santa give us a present (a stantler mount, winter clothes)

torchic wearing a santa clause,OOOOHHHH and snorlax wearing a santa clause uniform :Heart-eyes: :Heart-eyes: :Heart-eyes: i might have more and will post later

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Hi everyone, me and people i know have made ideas for the christmas event pokes. hope some of the pokes get included :) and thank you staffs for making this great game :)

-riolu=(make another spawn place for it also since its a safari poke) riolu with a santa hat

-eevee=every evos has different costumes(make another spawn place for it also since its a safari poke)

-ralts= gardevoir has a christmas scarf, gallade has a santa hat

-togepi=scarf(togekiss will have a long scarf with outer looks that looks as if togekiss is really flying)

-machop=(machamp will have a santa suit +santa beard)

-stantler=with red nose(rudolf ;) )

-gastly=with santa hat (gengar will have a santa beard or a gengar that is white with carrot as a nose etc(snowman) )

-litwick=chandelure could have lights and ordiments hanging from it

much more might be added but this is what we have until now